West Coast Race GTG

RedSrt007 said:
I thought your towing me home :dontknow: :burnout:

And make Shampoo Boy ride in a tow truck!!!!!!!!!

Ok you guys decide, I will do whatever anybody wants me to do. Just don't get too used to it, soon I will have something finished that runs..................

FSTJACK said:
Stinker, I have a secret, oh hell I'll tell ya. :confused:

There is more that one VTCoA banner, I have another one or so at my house that is the same as the one you have.
We have banners to send around east of the Mississippi and another to send around west of the Mississippi.
I will be all over that on the 23rd of Sept.
I have a 12x12 EZUP.
And I can show up at Fontana with my trailer to tow Shampoo Boy to DC and drop it off on the way home. It has an 8500LB winch so we don't even have to push. LOL :eek: Only a little out of the way. But for the MadModder no problemo.
I would be happy to do it, only as a contingency of course.;)
I need to know what the wheel base is on a QC to make sure it is not too long.
This is a bitchin idea, lets make it happen.

thanks jack, but don't haul the trailer all that way...Dan at DC has given me numbers of tow companies that will get me from Famoso....back home....don't leave home with out them.....we just want you there......

wheel base is almost exactly 144 inches or 12 ft, total is right at 19 ft, of course its almost 1 am , so figure in slant eye!:D

Nowwhat said:
thanks jack, but don't haul the trailer all that way...Dan at DC has given me numbers of tow companies that will get me from Famoso....back home....don't leave home with out them.....we just want you there......

Wouldn't miss it for anything in the world.

My fun meeter is pegged just thinking about it.

(no oil downs allowed)

I'm gonna put Patrick on the trailer.

Ok I can tow you to Fontana Patrick.

Drag racing road trip to see the guys=Bitchin time.

Nowwhat said:
In the spirit of the Nats...and for those of us that were not lucky enough to go...and given that we missed our private track days this year...and that we miss Ocbob's cooking and Quicksilver's presence....and that I would like to see SilentD.....

Let's have a rally/BBQ/race day

September 23rd Famoso Raceway.....

I know it isn't all that close but damn people drove 500+ miles for the nats....

Let's go West coast

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat

Sorry who am I forgetting.....hell that is 16 right there...great pics, good food...etc

Bold = attending

Last edited:
Guess I better start installing a pretty 15lb white bottle I have laying around....

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
1444.50 miles round trip......

I'll give it some serious thought

Come on down...........:D

we have 7 confirmed already in an hour and a half....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back