West Coast Race GTG

Nowwhat said:
In the spirit of the Nats...and for those of us that were not lucky enough to go...and given that we missed our private track days this year...and that we miss Ocbob's cooking and Quicksilver's presence....and that I would like to see SilentD.....

Let's have a rally/BBQ/race day

September 23rd Famoso Raceway.....

I know it isn't all that close but damn people drove 500+ miles for the nats....

Let's go West coast

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat

Sorry who am I forgetting.....hell that is 16 right there...great pics, good food...etc
Where da f**k is Famoso anyways :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
You guys suck :( :mad:
So, ban us!! :p

Couldn't help it - smack me with a wet noodle or sumpin :D

not sure if i can make it, got races i am going to on the 8th threw 10th and 15 threw 17th. i think i will be worn out but if anything changes i will let ya know.

Voodoo said:
not sure if i can make it, got races i am going to on the 8th threw 10th and 15 threw 17th. i think i will be worn out but if anything changes i will let ya know.
Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( - I thought a red convoy would look nice :) - where the hell is Famoso anyways :dontknow:

Wifey said:
Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( - I thought a red convoy would look nice :) - where the hell is Famoso anyways :dontknow:
BAKERSFIELD and you could park with us.

TheSickness said:
Even Magellan had a map :dontknow:
I got a google dude - and a gps - but, ya know what - a good moderator would help a fellow member out here ... how about it big guy :dontknow: :p :D :D :D LOL - :p

TheSickness said:
Glad I could assist you in your endeavor :D
Me to, that right there is quality everyone :rock:

Hey Stinker....hook up a auto trailer to that tractor you own and put your TT in it swing by Tulsa and pick My TT up and we will drive to Bakerfield and give Mike a spanking....:):)

Walt

Nowwhat said:
...and that we miss Ocbob's cooking and Quicksilver's presence....and that I would like to see SilentD.....

Let's go West coast

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad