06-Quad
Bucke77

Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek

Ok we will get a who is bringing what list going a couple weeks before the event.....drinks, coolers and EZ-ups, food, BBQ and tools....

13 trucks so far.......Crazy.....good pics and videos for sure....

Count me in, should be a blast. It will give me a chance to meet some of you since I don't get much time to be on the forum. Now if I can just decide which truck to bring.

Jim

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam

If I miss this I will be beyond pissed off. I am going to everything possible to get a flight back on friday night. In fact, I am trying to get the dates of my tripped changed altogether. Might be a little tough there though, as we have about a dozen folks making the trip. I might try to teach the OL how to smoke the pork (she already knows one way LOL), so she can do that Friday and we could have some sammiches then. Let me know if that sounds good.

Hmm..I might be out that way then..might have to drop in..Hopefully the Hertz neva llost will get me there..will let you know in a few days..

TheSickness said:
Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack I gotta red truck now too ! ! !
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam

14 trucks and growing...........:D

JRSVIPR said:
I'm in. Spousal unit say's she's in if she can bring her puppy?

J.R.

This could be important, so how many spousal units are coming. Might make it easier for the wife to want to tag along.

Are we allowed to bring kids in to the pit area? I want to bring my wife and 6 yr. old. I may sound ignorant, but i have never been to the track.:dontknow: :D :D

silversrt said:
Are we allowed to bring kids in to the pit area? I want to bring my wife and 6 yr. old. I may sound ignorant, but i have never been to the track.:dontknow: :D :D
Yes you can.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
This could be important, so how many spousal units are coming. Might make it easier for the wife to want to tag along.

same with my wife...let me know, jenn might come to :D

-Red

If I can make it, I'm sure the whole family will be with me. Dave will probably come up with his family too, they were with us at Fontana and he came up to Irwindale with me.

Patrick, he should be able to get that software you need too. He is on his way to RI now for 3 weeks, should have it when he gets back I believe.

RedSrt007 said:
same with my wife...let me know, jenn might come to :D

-Red

So far, Cheryl is up for the trip. We just have to cover some business loose ends before we can commit. She will be happy to know other spouses may attend....

So Denise are you coming and is Jerry going to hang out with the rest of the spouses :dontknow:

Jeff

Link to the Track

http://www.famosoraceway.com/

Here is a link to the track.

If you look at their map and are coming from the south stay on HWY 99 all the way to Famoso RD then turn East. If you exit earlier it is the loooong slow tour of the oil dericks. Don't go too fast over the railroad tracks as you could be missing pieces of you rig, very rough but doesn't look that way.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back