West Coast Race GTG

Wifey said:
Yes to #1:D
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm - to be determined on #2 :dontknow:

Son and daughter in law may tag along with me :D
Heck, I might even drag along a couple other strange friends and/or family I can muster up :rock:
Strange............Like you could ever know someone normal :p

TheSickness said:
Strange............Like you could ever know someone normal :p
Did you see the word normal anywhere in my post.... :dontknow: :p

TheSickness said:
Never mind you don't get it and I don't wanna take the time to splain it:confused:
I jist mite git alot mor then yous think:confused: OMG .... soundin like Stinker - must been the salt water and ocean breeze I sniffed up this morning :rock:

Wifey said:
Yes to #1:D
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm - to be determined on #2 :dontknow:

Son and daughter in law may tag along with me :D
Heck, I might even drag along a couple other strange friends and/or family I can muster up :rock:

Now how in the hell are you going to stuff all those people in an RC.....:dontknow:

Originally Posted by Nowwhat
Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack I gotta red truck now too ! ! !
Redsrt007

Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77

Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr

hotshots
Myugioh
Boomer
Wifey

and the list grows on....

We got Wifey in Bold............:D

Called DC performance today and they already knew....sounds like someone from DC will be there....

TheSickness said:
I would be willing to come down and hand out Shampoo samples at the gate :D

Shampoo, what the hell are you thinking :dontknow:

Here I though you would volunteer to be our personal Valet at the track :idea:

Jeff

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Shampoo, what the hell are you thinking :dontknow:

Here I though you would volunteer to be our personal Valet at the track :idea:

Jeff
You don't want me driving your truck...I have a nasty habit of leaving rubber everywhere :D :dontknow:

Looks like I will be getting home late Friday night, so I should be able to make it up. Not 100% yet, still have to get the ok to leave Providence a little ahead of the rest. Don't know about the bbq though, not gonna have much time to prepare. But all hope isn't lost yet, maybe I can train the OL in time hehehehe.

OCBob said:
Looks like I will be getting home late Friday night, so I should be able to make it up. Not 100% yet, still have to get the ok to leave Providence a little ahead of the rest. Don't know about the bbq though, not gonna have much time to prepare. But all hope isn't lost yet, maybe I can train the OL in time hehehehe.
Can You say In & Out :D Just get your booty there BikerScum.....Wifey is coming so it wont be a total Sausage fest now :rock: :rock:

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack I gotta red truck now too ! ! !
Redsrt007
Ocbob

SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77

Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr

hotshots
Myugioh
Boomer
Wifey

Sleeper

Ok Bob....got you in Bold....we want you there...the food is a nice bonus but no replacement for you....

Last edited:
ITs about the same or a little further for me (Fairfield). Hope to see ya there.

sleeper said:
I might be in on this trip. Its only 250 miles south of me. I'll let you guys know if I can make it.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back