West Coast Race GTG

OCBob said:
Patrick, he should be able to get that software you need too. He is on his way to RI now for 3 weeks, should have it when he gets back I believe.

NICE! thanks Bob

Bringing wife?

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
So far, Cheryl is up for the trip. We just have to cover some business loose ends before we can commit. She will be happy to know other spouses may attend....
Jeff

Jeff, I will talk to Jenn and see if she wants to come, we have to work-out the details with the grandparents watching the kid, if there ok with it, Ill bring Jenn

Patrick

Hey Guys,
Just caught up with this thread as i have been off site for a while as work is fucken crazy at the moment.. As a refresher for me the moron what day is this little shindig happening..I wish i had a tow kit on my truck so i could bring my new srt 8 Jeep up so i could race both.. Is there a convoy from L.A.?? I have been sprouting off about making an appearance one of these days as i would like to see some of these trucks that i keep hearing so much about..
regards
shane

hotshots said:
Hey Guys,
Just caught up with this thread as i have been off site for a while as work is fucken crazy at the moment.. As a refresher for me the moron what day is this little shindig happening..I wish i had a tow kit on my truck so i could bring my new srt 8 Jeep up so i could race both.. Is there a convoy from L.A.?? I have been sprouting off about making an appearance one of these days as i would like to see some of these trucks that i keep hearing so much about..
regards
shane

What up Shane.....

Saturday....and we will have a breakfast meet...probably around Magic Mountain and we can convoy from there...figure a good 8-10 trucks on that part alone....:D

JRSVIPR said:
I'm in. Spousal unit say's she's in if she can bring her puppy?

J.R.

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack I gotta red truck now too ! ! !
Redsrt007

Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77

Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr

hotshots
Myugioh
and the list grows on....:D

Last edited:
Anyone in the southern So Cal area (or anyone else for the matter) that wants to meet this way and head-up together contact me. We will meet locally here, then move out way up to temecula area and meet-up with a few more, then continue our way up...
Jack, me, voodoo,jr, and anyone else can meet @ or near the car wash, then head up...
-Red

Nowwhat said:
What up Shane.....

Saturday....and we will have a breakfast meet...probably around Magic Mountain and we can convoy from there...figure a good 8-10 trucks on that part alone....:D

Hey,
Sorry again but which saturday are we talking about???
cheers
shane

Nowwhat said:
In the spirit of the Nats...and for those of us that were not lucky enough to go...and given that we missed our private track days this year...and that we miss Ocbob's cooking and Quicksilver's presence....and that I would like to see SilentD.....

Let's have a rally/BBQ/race day

September 23rd Famoso Raceway.....

I know it isn't all that close but damn people drove 500+ miles for the nats....

Let's go West coast

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat

Sorry who am I forgetting.....hell that is 16 right there...great pics, good food...etc

here Shane.....READ THIS......:D

Nowwhat said:
In the spirit of the Nats...and for those of us that were not lucky enough to go...and given that we missed our private track days this year...and that we miss Ocbob's cooking and Quicksilver's presence....and that I would like to see SilentD.....

Let's have a rally/BBQ/race day

September 23rd Famoso Raceway.....

I know it isn't all that close but damn people drove 500+ miles for the nats....

Let's go West coast

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat

Sorry who am I forgetting.....hell that is 16 right there...great pics, good food...etc
hey! where is this at in relationship to Anaheim? i will be there then.

BOOMER said:
hey! where is this at in relationship to Anaheim? i will be there then.

3 hours North.....but the San Diego guys have to drive right past you......:dontknow: ....bum a ride....

OK boys....who is grabbing our boy Boomer on the way up....?

Nowwhat said:
3 hours North.....but the San Diego guys have to drive right past you......:dontknow: ....bum a ride....

OK boys....who is grabbing our boy Boomer on the way up....?
thanks bro!

Nowwhat said:
Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack I gotta red truck now too ! ! !
Redsrt007

Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77

Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr

hotshots
Myugioh
Boomer
and the list grows on....:D

Holy crap.....BOOMER IS ON THE LIST......:D

Wow we get Boomer too:rock:

I'm hoping to be able to take both the L and the SRT up there. A couple of my buddy's with L's might be going so there maight be 4 10 second L's up there to compliment the SRT's:D

Nowwhat said:
here Shane.....READ THIS......:D

He.He.He.. Its so easy to get a rise out of Mike.. Just Kidding mate, i read the earlier email..
cheers
shane

FSTJACK said:
I just can't go as that would put me up past my bedtime. ;) ;) ;)

I will be there, I just will spend the night as it is a long tow home for me, about 6.5-7 hours.

I don't know how I got Fontana out of Famoso.
Maybe cuz they both start with an F and you are old?? :dontknow: :rock:

Cool - now maybe I will come fo sho!!:D -I would be stayin over, too. Old chicks cant drive that much and have fun in the same day :dancing:

This could be important, so how many spousal units are coming. Might make it easier for the wife to want to tag along.
Bring her FO SHO!! :D

So far, Cheryl is up for the trip. We just have to cover some business loose ends before we can commit. She will be happy to know other spouses may attend....

So Denise are you coming and is Jerry going to hang out with the rest of the spouses :dontknow:

Jeff
Yes to #1:D
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm - to be determined on #2 :dontknow:

Son and daughter in law may tag along with me :D
Heck, I might even drag along a couple other strange friends and/or family I can muster up :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back