West Coast Race GTG

I don't know if I can make it or not. I am in Rhode Island that entire week and I'm not sure yet if I am coming back on Friday night or Saturday.

I'll see what I can do, I would need to leave friday morning, have lots of fun on saturday and drive back on sunday. How are the Hotels down by the racetrack or should I stay further away for better rooms.

Then, I still have to tell the Wife

So the tough question would be, whats to do down there if your not at the track, just in case Cheryl wants to leave for awhile and enjoy something other than loud trucks and racing.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I'll see what I can do, I would need to leave friday morning, have lots of fun on saturday and drive back on sunday. How are the Hotels down by the racetrack or should I stay further away for better rooms.

Then, I still have to tell the Wife

So the tough question would be, whats to do down there if your not at the track, just in case Cheryl wants to leave for awhile and enjoy something other than loud trucks and racing.
Does she like cowboys and country music? LOL Bakersfield is not exactly what you would call a cultural center.

She better not like cowboys, but she does enjoy the music

Nowwhat said:
In the spirit of the Nats...and for those of us that were not lucky enough to go...and given that we missed our private track days this year...and that we miss Ocbob's cooking and Quicksilver's presence....and that I would like to see SilentD.....

Let's have a rally/BBQ/race day

September 23rd Famoso Raceway.....

I know it isn't all that close but damn people drove 500+ miles for the nats....

Let's go West coast

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt

Sorry who am I forgetting.....hell that is 16 right there...great pics, good
food...etc

Count me in!
I will make it this time since Bakersfield is much closer than LA.The track elevation is only 625 ft.We should see some descent times.

Last edited:
Sounds like a blast guys...Get more people.....The more the better.....I am jealous :eek: :D Get Wifey to go as well.....Post the pic's and video :star:

Nowwhat said:
Let's go West coast

Vprpwr
Uniboy

E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007

Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77

Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt

bold = attending

lots o' trucks

Are we rolling up in a convoy or anything? I have never been there, so a little guidance would be appreciated.

RedRamRules said:
Are we rolling up in a convoy or anything? I have never been there, so a little guidance would be appreciated.
Start over that big hill north of town, and when you start smelling cowshit and hearing Merle Haggard you know you are almost to Bakersfield LOL.

OCBob said:
Start over that big hill north of town, and when you start smelling cowshit and hearing Merle Haggard you know you are almost to Bakersfield LOL.

about right....:D

the map is on the website posted earlier....but I am up for a breakfast meet....like last time.....

Man, I really want to be there. It is going to be a crazy week for sure. I have to be in Rhode Island to train some folks for the whole week. But, for one day in the middle of that I have to fly to Atlanta to do some training for people there, and then back the same day. While I am in RI, I really have to find some time to head over to the courthouse, the trial for one of the nightclub owners will be going on then. I'm not positive if I can, but I will try to get out of Providence on Friday night.

OCBob said:
Man, I really want to be there. It is going to be a crazy week for sure. I have to be in Rhode Island to train some folks for the whole week. But, for one day in the middle of that I have to fly to Atlanta to do some training for people there, and then back the same day. While I am in RI, I really have to find some time to head over to the courthouse, the trial for one of the nightclub owners will be going on then. I'm not positive if I can, but I will try to get out of Providence on Friday night.

send Daosa, the kids and the breakfast pizzas....

GATES OPEN AT 9:00....CARS RUN 10:00 - 4:00

:burnout: Count me in this sounds like the real deal!!!:burnout:
Cant wait to see the work on Nowwhats truck. :2in1:
Or if Daniel will have the L smokin the tires?? :burnout:
Or if JT will be puttin down some low cold numbers!:p
Or if mas and his 488 make a new record??:D
But I will be ther in the Truck!!:rock: :rock:

E-BENZ said:
:burnout: Count me in this sounds like the real deal!!!:burnout:
Cant wait to see the work on Nowwhats truck. :2in1:
Or if Daniel will have the L smokin the tires?? :burnout:
Or if JT will be puttin down some low cold numbers!:p