West Coast Race GTG

TheSickness said:
You don't want me driving your truck...I have a nasty habit of leaving rubber everywhere :D :dontknow:

Now I didn't say I was going to use the Valet Service, I just figured it could be more promising than being shampoo boy

Nowwhat said:
Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack I gotta red truck now too ! ! !
Redsrt007
Ocbob

SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77

Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr

hotshots
Myugioh
Boomer
Wifey

Sleeper

Sleeper.....are you coming for sure....?....should we put you in bold...?:D

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
Jeff said he was in he is not in Bold....Also Is Boomer really coming Mike ?:confused:

Sorry is Jeff = Sleeper....?

Yeah Boomer has business in Anaheim that week....so he is there.....:D

Nowwhat said:
Sorry Jeff....got ya in Bold.....:D .....The San Diego crowd is grabbing Gary....
Cool sounds like a Hoot....I hope you guys have as much fun as we did at the Nat's....It's a special thing :rock:

I am sure people like Wifey and Jack will be needing a room...Does anyone already have rooms and if so where >:dontknow:

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack I gotta red truck now too ! ! !
Redsrt007
Ocbob

SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77

Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr

hotshots
Myugioh
Boomer
Wifey

Sleeper

That is 20 confirmed.....lets keep this going.....

I think it is safe to say that we will have the world record for number of Ram SRT-10s at one event...

What a picture...we may need a helicopter to get the shot

TheSickness said:
I am sure people like Wifey and Jack will be needing a room...Does anyone already have rooms and if so where >:dontknow:

Contact Jack about rooms I know he was looking into it....everyone has a different idea on what a Hotel should and should not be....but Bakersfield has everything from Hiltons to Motel 6....all are no more than 20 minutes from the track....some much closer....

Call me about rooms, 619-444-2360 h/o, 619-251-7621 c.

The Fair is going on at the same time we are going so room reservations will be hard to come by soon. several of the motels I called had none, to just a few rooms left.

I have stayed at the California Best Inn several times before and it is modest but very clean and well run. They have rooms available now as they are not a National chain.
Centrally located in Bakersfield.

I am puting up an link which has coupons to various motels in bakersfield.

http://www.hotelcoupons.com/results_hotel.asp?psCity=Bakersfield&ST=CA

Look things over and tell me what you guys think.

FSTJACK said:
Call me about rooms, 619-444-2360 h/o, 619-251-7621 c.

The Fair is going on at the same time we are going so room reservations will be hard to come by soon. several of the motels I called had none, to just a few rooms left.

I have stayed at the California Best Inn several times before and it is modest but very clean and well run. They have rooms available now as they are not a National chain.
Centrally located in Bakersfield.

I am puting up an link which has coupons to various motels in bakersfield.

http://www.hotelcoupons.com/results_hotel.asp?psCity=Bakersfield&ST=CA

Look things over and tell me what you guys think.
Hey Jack,
Are you guys going up Fri night and returning Sat night or Sun???

UNIBOY said:
Hey Jack,
Are you guys going up Fri night and returning Sat night or Sun???

We are thinking that we will go up early Saturday AM, stay Saturday night and come back Sunday morning.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Now how in the hell are you going to stuff all those people in an RC.....:dontknow:
That would be 3 of us, and I will be driving my VW - :rock:

I know, I know - ask Dr. Zee................ :D :eek:

TheSickness said:
I definitely need a room!! - Is everyone trying to get together at the same place or is it a free for all??:dontknow: - I'm ready to get a room booked. Where is everyone staying? - I read about the fair happening at the same time.

(BAKERSFIELD SUCKS - quick lemme know before I change my depends) :eek: -

OMG, I can't go it is Rosh Hahanah!!!
:D ;)

I have so much on my plate right now with getting ready for the OH trip that I don't have time to do anything with the room situation right now. I will deal with it when I get back.

It is also my wifes and my 26th wedding anniversary today.

FSTJACK said:
I have so much on my plate right now with getting ready for the OH trip that I don't have time to do anything with the room situation right now. I will deal with it when I get back.

It is also my wifes and my 26th wedding anniversary today.
Happy Anniversary Jack and Jack's wife!!!
Mas

Well, lets figure out who needs a room, then we can figure how many people per/room and get a estimate of what we need to book. If you cool with sharing a room, then let us know.

Jenn and Myself - 2 people - sharing a room is fine w/ us (another couple want to share??)

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Well, lets figure out who needs a room, then we can figure how many people per/room and get a estimate of what we need to book. If you cool with sharing a room, then let us know.

My Wife and I - sharing a room is fine (another couple want to share??)

-Red
Sure, you want to share a room with me, Daosa, the Boy, and the twins? LOL

We will probably head back home that day. Though we haven't really locked that in yet. I guess I need to see if there is a Marriott in town, free rooms with my points.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back