West Coast Race GTG

WTF Mas you need to promote this thread and get people excited to get there and meet Jui Jitsu Boy and his expolding Ram :D Do I need to give you a call at home and get you pumped :dontknow: :confused:

Come on guys.....come out meet some peep's and make a life long friend in the process....eat some food and get free Shampoo samples from Jui Jitsu Boy :p Maybe Blakewilder can chime in and give away parts of his engines as door prizes ;) :p Come on and sign up and do this thing California style.....Jack is buying :dontknow: ;) :p LOL:dancing:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I will have the truck

The truck will be at the track on the 23rd

I will have fun and enjoy....can't wait :rock: :rock: :rock:

The wife just wanted to be able to enjoy some of other aspects of California. The beach at the Great Salt Lake, well lets just say....it's salty....

So its one day at the track with the wife and the boyz with their toyz on the 23rd. :D :D :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :rock: :rock:

And two days at the beach or doing what the wife would like to do on the 22nd and 24th. Seemed like a good trade to me.:D

Jeff

I have lived in SoCal since 1958 and all the stuff your wife is talking about is highly over rated. We who live inland are supercharged by looking at our thermometers through double payne windows. Why beacuse we have "Inside Wind Machines". We laugh at the slightly warmer days. And curse our utility bills.

Maybe your wife has a point! ! ! ! :idea:

Naw the track, trucks and friends, it can't get any better than that.

Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

TheSickness said:
WTF Mas you need to promote this thread and get people excited to get there and meet Jui Jitsu Boy and his expolding Ram :D Do I need to give you a call at home and get you pumped :dontknow: :confused:

Come on guys.....come out meet some peep's and make a life long friend in the process....eat some food and get free Shampoo samples from Jui Jitsu Boy :p Maybe Blakewilder can chime in and give away parts of his engines as door prizes ;) :p Come on and sign up and do this thing California style.....Jack is buying :dontknow: ;) :p LOL:dancing:
Blah Blah Blah.... I added one more to the list.:D

Here are a few more Cali guys
SRTLANCE
RatMotor
PSCMOPAR
V8eater
FastFred
Anybody know who they are and if so convince them to join us.

Someone call the local news......

DaimlerChrysler is going to crap their repective pants.....

There could be more HP on the track than your average NASCAR event....

Then, take that all important cruise through bakersfield to wake up the chickens and scare a few dogs.

What Fair.......Everyone will be out on Main Street watching the Parade

Someone call the local news......

DaimlerChrysler is going to crap their repective pants.....

There could be more HP on the track than your average NASCAR event....

Then, take that all important cruise through bakersfield to wake up the chickens and scare a few dogs.

What Fair.......Everyone will be out on Main Street watching the Parade

Ill make sure to bring one of the VTCOA banners for the event :rock: :p SUPPORT VTCOA FAMILY!!

HEY you forgot this old fart in Lancaster CA, what time will you be coming through Gorman CA. I can be there waiting for the convoy, or at Fort Tehone, By the CHP station. I'm new on this site!

MR ED's SRT10 said:
HEY you forgot this old fart in Lancaster CA, what time will you be coming through Gorman CA. I can be there waiting for the convoy, or at Fort Tehone, By the CHP station. I'm new on this site!

Welcome and good to have you along.

Now would someone add this MAN to the list :D

Sure, Ill add the old wise man to it :D :D

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr
hotshots
Myugioh
Boomer
Wifey
Sleeper
Mr Ed's SRT10

Silent D said:
Okay dammit...... I commin'.............

SD
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- Dr. effen F himself will effen be there............:star:

I can come home a complete reformed woman!!! :dontknow: :p ;)

Where ya stayin??:dontknow: - Do they have a guitar shaped pool :p

Wifey said:
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- Dr. effen F himself will effen be there............:star:

I can come home a complete reformed woman!!! :dontknow: :p ;)

Where ya stayin??:dontknow: - Do they have a guitar shaped pool :p

Stayin'.....?

Hell, I don't even know exactly where I'm GOIN' yet........:dontknow:

.....and no....I doubt it...... I think the only pools like that are in Reno and Nashville.......Dell Webb's place and one other....:confused:

SD

Silent D said:
Okay dammit...... I commin'.............

SD
Alright add another to the list.:D :rock: Great to see you're joining us SD and Mr Ed.

That means at least 20 trucks.:D :D :D

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77

Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr

hotshots
Myugioh
Boomer
Wifey

Sleeper
Mr Ed's SRT10

Last edited:
Silent D said:
Stayin'.....?

Hell, I don't even know exactly where I'm GOIN' yet........:dontknow:

.....and no....I doubt it...... I think the only pools like that are in Reno and Nashville.......Dell Webb's place and one other....:confused:

SD

Now we just got to talk Denise into bringing her truck.....

Ain't no VW get together...:mad:

Either that, she better glue another dub and a half to her car so it has 10 cylinders .....:D

Either that, she better glue another dub and a half to her car so it has 10 cylinders .....:D

I got two silver wings I could throw on that V-DUB!! - I'll ask Dr. Zee :p :rolleyes:

Wifey said:
I got two silver wings I could throw on that V-DUB!! - I'll ask Dr. Zee :p :rolleyes:
Hey Wifey, I could drive my wife's GTI up, And leave my truck at home. It could be V-DUB A DUB- DUB. I almost could not type this i am LMAO so hard.Anywho, I will be driving my truck. It's only 250 mi. + or - a few. I can understand you not wanting to put to many mile's on your baby, But how many of these do you go to? Just consider it is all i'm saying.

J.R.

Let her be if she wants to sit on the curb, and let the ants eat her candy AZZ that's fine. She can save her truck for posterity.

FSTJACK said:
Let her be if she wants to sit on the curb, and let the ants eat her candy AZZ that's fine. She can save her truck for posterity.
HI Jack, I was trying to be nice for a change, Cause you know how i can offend people sometimes. I am wondering what the deal is on where we park up there, And what time to be at the track, Also do we need to get tickets now or at the gate?

J.R.

QUICKSILVER said:
:dontknow: WHY THE VWU?
It will take away from the 'Class Picture'.........

Quick
If I remember right.... that Truck of yours has three seat/belts just like mine........:idea:

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back