West Coast Race GTG

Listen, you all are trying to make me cave .... ;) I want to drive my truck.:D The miles don't bother me :D It's parking in a lot in freakin Bakersfield all night that kills me. I guess I could save on the room and sleep in the bed on an air mattress :rock: That would be redneck fo sho :p

It's been a long freaken time since I sat on a curb eatin ants... ahhh, the memories :p

What year is the GTI, JR????? :dancing:

Wifey said:
Listen, you all are trying to make me cave .... ;) I want to drive my truck.:D The miles don't bother me :D It's parking in a lot in freakin Bakersfield all night that kills me. I guess I could save on the room and sleep in the bed on an air mattress :rock: That would be redneck fo sho :p

It's been a long freaken time since I sat on a curb eatin ants... ahhh, the memories :p

What year is the GTI, JR????? :dancing:
It's 2002 Anniversary edition. Black on black 1.8 T

J.R.

JRSVIPR said:
It's 2002 Anniversary edition. Black on black 1.8 T

J.R.
Is the T for turbo?

JRSVIPR said:
Yes it is. It's a very well built car, And pretty fast to. What do you have?

J.R.
A 2001 Passat Wagon with V-6 (audi style, not VR6) and a 5 speed ... I think its 190 hp;) burns rubber in the front! funny shit :D it's fully loaded and runs great - oh, wrong forum :D

Wifey said:
A 2001 Passat Wagon with V-6 (audi style, not VR6) and a 5 speed ... I think its 190 hp;) burns rubber in the front! funny shit :D it's fully loaded and runs great - oh, wrong forum :D
On thinking this over a second time..... maybe you would look better in the VWU in the class picture.
We would have to park her up-front, with you on the hood...it has a hood doesn't it? :D

Quick

QUICKSILVER said:
On thinking this over a second time..... maybe you would look better in the VWU in the class picture.
We would have to park her up-front, with you on the hood...it has a hood doesn't it? :D

Quick
............................. ;) lol

Quick

LOL

I will laugh for ya Jerry!

Ya I would go with thge hoodless VW Wifey.
As long as you go Im happy.

Hey jerry did you get the gen 4 shifter in???

Come on Westcoast guys I know there are more out there. Join the fun 21 SRT10 trucks together in one place. Should be 30~40 people for this get together bbq and that is not including the Hemi and Lightning guys. And yes you could park your truck or car with us all in one place.

Here is the list

List of trucks going
Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr
Myugioh
Mr Ed's SRT10

List not bringing truck
Boomer
Wifey

List of :dontknow: .
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Sleeper
hotshots
Shudog

E-BENZ said:
LOL

I will laugh for ya Jerry!

Ya I would go with thge hoodless VW Wifey.
As long as you go Im happy.

Hey jerry did you get the gen 4 shifter in???
NO... did you get yours yet?

Quick

Last edited:
Count me in. Although I have to be at a conference through Saturday morning, with this many brethren in my back yard I will have to find a way to play hookey and get out early.

To everyone attending...

Hope you all have a great time.... your going to meet some great people for sure...some I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Have a blast, tilt one for me....:cheers: and get Gary 12 Nuclear Hot Wings...he loves em hot.:D

drcraig said:
Count me in. Although I have to be at a conference through Saturday morning, with this many brethren in my back yard I will have to find a way to play hookey and get out early.
Glad you're joining us.:rock: Where are you driving from?

UNIBOY said:
Glad you're joining us.:rock: Where are you driving from?

I will be driving from a conference that will be in San Diego. However, I only live 90 minutes north of Famoso. Go figure everyone comes to visit when I am out of town. So, I will drive the truck to Diego and try to sneak out of my conference early and stop at Famoso before heading home.

drcraig said:
I will be driving from a conference that will be in San Diego. However, I only live 90 minutes north of Famoso. Go figure everyone comes to visit when I am out of town. So, I will drive the truck to Diego and try to sneak out of my conference early and stop at Famoso before heading home.

Perfect... A few of us are staying till Sunday so if you're running late come by anyway. I would assume we will find somewhere to go after the track to eat and have some cocktails that has airconditioning.:D

We now have 22 trucks.:rock: :rock: :rock:

List of trucks going
Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr
Myugioh
Mr Ed's SRT10
drcraig

List not bringing truck
Boomer
Wifey

List of .
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Sleeper
hotshots
Shudog

Hey Long Beach you have Voodoo locked in Bold....Is he coming for sure or does he have to work like he said earlier :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
Hey Long Beach you have Voodoo locked in Bold....Is he coming for sure or does he have to work like he said earlier :dontknow:

Nowwhat put he was going so I am not sure.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back