West Coast Race GTG

TheSickness said:
Talked to Jack and he said he is staying at the California Best Inn......For those who inquired via PM with me........:D
Apparently, you don't need spelling skillzzzzzz to be a mdotraero :dontknow: :p :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSickness said:
:D ............:p
:p ....................:D

hEY sICKO - wHY DON'T YOU JOIN us!!!! :dontknow: - You coULD cRUIZE ON dOWN IN tHAT hOT gmc ya got!!! - i'M bRINGING mY vw SO yOU WON'T feel LIKE THE lone rANGER ;) :D :dancing:

cOME on!!!! yOU CAN dO iT :D :D :burnout:

Wifey said:
:p ....................:D

hEY sICKO - wHY DON'T YOU JOIN us!!!! :dontknow: - You coULD cRUIZE ON dOWN IN tHAT hOT gmc ya got!!! - i'M bRINGING mY vw SO yOU WON'T feel LIKE THE lone rANGER ;) :D :dancing:

cOME on!!!! yOU CAN dO iT :D :D :burnout:
Denise I would Love to come down. My Dad lives in Bakersfield and I am a So. Cal boy from birth...However I don't have the money to do so. We are barely making it now............Maybe next time :D

TheSickness said:
Denise I would Love to come down. My Dad lives in Bakersfield and I am a So. Cal boy from birth...However I don't have the money to do so. We are barely making it now............Maybe next time :D
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(

Well, I tried didn't I :D

QUICKSILVER said:
:eek: Still bringing the VWU? :star: lol

Quick
I am gonna get the truck all washed and ready in case I slip into some moment of insanity and decide to drive it.:D

But, I will prolly stick with the original plan - the good thing about being a girl is that we can change our mind as much as we want!! :dancing: :star: :burnout:

I do have two silver wings, if I mount them up will I fit in better??:dontknow: :p

got dang!!! i'm off line for the weekend and this thing grows 30 pgs1!!! well i got good news, while i was crusin in old town pasadena on sat night after the fight, i got passed by a 05 white CE. So naturally i catch up to em and pull em over. This guy goes by Eddie and like i said he has a hot 05 CE. I invited him to the site and hes already signed up as "whiteSnake". he also has a neighbor with a black srt. So i got an extra two for the 23rd. :rock:

RedRamRules said:
I'm thinking about renting a room, but what's there to do on a weekend besides race :dontknow:

I will probably look for some where we could all get together and eat and drink afterwards.

FerrariTruck said:
got dang!!! i'm off line for the weekend and this thing grows 30 pgs1!!! well i got good news, while i was crusin in old town pasadena on sat night after the fight, i got passed by a 05 white CE. So naturally i catch up to em and pull em over. This guy goes by Eddie and like i said he has a hot 05 CE. I invited him to the site and hes already signed up as "whiteSnake". he also has a neighbor with a black srt. So i got an extra two for the 23rd. :rock:

That sounds good. I will add them to list. Hey how was the import show???

Cool lets get him added!!! The import show was awesomel. Its meant more for the younger crowd though. Cuz i know you guys dont like girls in strings, hard hitting audio systems, and most importantly the dreaded imports. WIsh some of you would of went definatly alot to see and even more that i wanted to touch!!!

Where is Famoso

OK where is Famoso Raceway. I assume it in Bakersfield? Fresno?

The weekend of the 23rd may work for me. I will have to see as we get closer.

Let me check and see where the hell Famoso is.

I will get back to you guys.

Hey Mikey-how was Argentina? Or was it Brazil? I forget.

Kevin

SHU-DOG said:
OK where is Famoso Raceway. I assume it in Bakersfield? Fresno?

The weekend of the 23rd may work for me. I will have to see as we get closer.

Let me check and see where the hell Famoso is.

I will get back to you guys.

Hey Mikey-how was Argentina? Or was it Brazil? I forget.

Kevin

Here is the link to Famoso.

http://www.famosoraceway.com/map.htm

Here is the list

List of trucks going
Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Vodoo
Jrsvipr
Myugioh
Mr Ed's SRT10
Ferraritruck (friend)

List not bringing truck
Boomer
Wifey

List of .
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Sleeper
hotshots
Shudog

UNIBOY said:
Here is the list

List of trucks going
Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam
Voodoo
Jrsvipr
Myugioh
Mr Ed's SRT10
Ferraritruck (friend)

List not bringing truck
Boomer
Wifey

List of .
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Sleeper
hotshots
Shudog
had to correct my name in there :D dumped my reservations for the reno air races just so i wont be burnt out :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back