West Coast Race GTG

229110.jpg

Quick

TheSickness said:
Hey Long Beach you have Voodoo locked in Bold....Is he coming for sure or does he have to work like he said earlier :dontknow:
Voodoo told me he is gonna try and make it but he is still not sure. :dontknow: Hopefully Kevin will be able to join us! - Since I'm driving silver, we need that RED representation :D KEVIN, WE NEED RED!!! :dancing:

QUICKSILVER said:
On thinking this over a second time..... maybe you would look better in the VWU in the class picture.
We would have to park her up-front, with you on the hood...it has a hood doesn't it? :D

Quick
Uhh - yes and two silver wings :D

Wifey said:
Voodoo told me he is gonna try and make it but he is still not sure. :dontknow: Hopefully Kevin will be able to join us! - Since I'm driving silver, we need that RED representation :D KEVIN, WE NEED RED!!! :dancing:
Hey VOODOO, Hope you can make it bro. Although red looked pretty strong on the poll, We still need you there man.

J.R.

TheSickness said:
Voodoo is in.............:D
OMG :eek: - what did you do to him :dontknow: :p :rock:

UNIBOY said:
Perfect... A few of us are staying till Sunday so if you're running late come by anyway. I would assume we will find somewhere to go after the track to eat and have some cocktails that has airconditioning.:D
Where is everyone spending the night staying?? :dontknow:

I reserved a rooom at the Marriott. Their cancellation policy is 6:00 p.m. DAY OF ARRIVAL - which is cool incase you decide not to stay over. Also, they have a security guard at the parking lot on the weekends. It is about 20miles from Mc Farland (Famoso). My rate was $99.00 plus tax. If anyone else is interested in that location here is some info - and you can have 5 guests per room. They have King bed with sofa sleeper or 2 queen bed rooms - all are non smoking

http://marriott.com/property/abouthotel/default/bflch

:p :p :p :p

Wifey said:
I reserved a rooom at the Marriott. Their cancellation policy is 6:00 p.m. DAY OF ARRIVAL - which is cool incase you decide not to stay over. Also, they have a security guard at the parking lot on the weekends. It is about 20miles from Mc Farland (Famoso). My rate was $99.00 plus tax. If anyone else is interested in that location here is some info - and you can have 5 guests per room. They have King bed with sofa sleeper or 2 queen bed rooms - all are non smoking

http://marriott.com/property/abouthotel/default/bflch

:p :p :p :p
We got a room there too.

Talked to Jack and he said he is staying at the California Best Inn......For those who inquired via PM with me........:D

Last edited:
SlicksMH said:
WOW this is cool, I will be @ the track.

John
M&H

Cool......

Its going to be a great gathering :D

It sure would be great if we could get some vendors to go! I would love to meet them and ask some questions! Maybe for Vegas next year we could do a charity raffle for donated stuff from vendors and we all win!!! Including some charity??

I know DC will send someone. They want Nowwhats new engine build. And they deserve it!

Last edited:
E-BENZ said:
I know DC will send someone. They want Nowwhats new engine build. And they deserve it!
I think that's the Viper motor setting in the corner of the shop....been there for a month now......

Quick

QUICKSILVER said:
I think that's the Viper motor setting in the corner of the shop....been there for a month now......

Quick
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I saw it and thought the same thing.:laugh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back