west coast,southwest gtg phx az

wyoramsrt-10 said:
How much of a performance difference could one get? Even though I have a flash of 91.

I have a 91 flash, I filled the whole tank..$176 later. I would say .2 in the quarter...i pulled alot harder in 2nd and 3rd. But it took till the end of the tank for a full adjustment for the PCM

PHOENIX eh :D :D :D I am in !!!! That will be the shortest distance I have traveled for a GTG.....I will work on the East Coast guys....I would bet I could get Begood if the Air fare is not to bad....He's been wanting to come out anyway........Hell yeah I am in :rock: :rock: :rock:

I will also work on Fstjack, Nowwhat, Juan, Eddie the Beaner, and some of the Cali guys :D Comon guys this will be great :elefant:

TheSickness said:
PHOENIX eh :D :D :D I am in !!!! That will be the shortest distance I have traveled for a GTG.....I will work on the East Coast guys....I would bet I could get Begood if the Air fare is not to bad....He's been wanting to come out anyway........Hell yeah I am in :rock: :rock: :rock:
Now I can't wait to go:rock:

TheSickness said:

instead of saying im in...say i'm balls deep:p

UPDATED LIST
wyoramsrt-10
505sfastestviper - Most likely to pass out first.
newmexicoviper
burntrubber
srtbrad - Running cams
srtbradsboss - Busting balls
chrisaz
TheSickness

This is a very cool idea. I just wish I could be there

updated list
wyoramsrt-10
newmexicoviper
burntrubber - Fingers
srtbrad - Running cams
chrisaz
TheSickness

just checked speed worlds website jan 18 19 20 looks really good 18 is t nt 19 staurday night street challenge grudge racin and sunday is club day . it is where we can register our club and get a lane to race so on and so forth ill call on monday YEAH!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
just checked speed worlds website jan 18 19 20 looks really good 18 is t nt 19 staurday night street challenge grudge racin and sunday is club day . it is where we can register our club and get a lane to race so on and so forth ill call on monday YEAH!!!!!

make it happen.

Fingers...thats a good one:rofl:

wyoramsrt-10]updated list
wyoramsrt-10
newmexicoviper
burntrubber - Fingers
srtbrad - Running cams
chrisaz
TheSickness
AZPYROGUY - he will most likely go as well, paxton w/ heat exchanger and built tranny

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Come on........we can caravan together

As long as its not in a caravan :eek:

Patrick aka Dragon would probably be down with the GTG

I can't promise anything. But if I can figure out a way to get there I will.

If not, maybe I'll see a few of you at MATS

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back