west coast,southwest gtg phx az

SRT-IZ said:
There is also a few other SRT's around here that im still trying to catch up to and let them know about the site. I'll try my best!

they must be driving red rc's there the fastest :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

what color truck u have again???:D :D :D :D :D :D

Voodoo said:
they must be driving red rc's there the fastest :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

what color truck u have again???:D :D :D :D :D :D
Nope...they're both black!!:D

SRT-IZ said:
Nope...they're both black!!:D

well paint the truck red, then u will have no problems catching them:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sounds like this one will work out just fine. :elefant:

I am bringing the wife so I will be on best behavior...which is still pretty bad:D

SrtBrad said:
Voodoo, Jack and Mikey? This should be interesting. I might have to bring more than 1 cam.
At the very least with us 3 fat Bastards the super panorama lens :D :D Get Shawno and Iz and well.....Just bring the video camera trust me....Hahahahaa:elefant:

Then step back, way back....further.....further...keep going

TheSickness said:
Like Tucson.............:D :D :D

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Can you imagine what would happen if I showed up

I wonder if we can get the space station in a higher orbit

SrtBrad said:
It would be an honor meeting you. Def try to make it.:rock: :rock:

Oh, believe me....

I will be making an honest effort to be there. This sounds like it has all the promise as the one that was in Bakersfield. I will spending a lot of time working just so maybe I can free up some.

Jeff

WAY TO GO WEST COAST!!!! :rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
Does the West have any hope? Let's make the East coast guys red with envy in this West Coast GTG. :rock: :rock:

When there is a will, there is a way! :rock:

I am VERY jealous of the fishing trip! :eek: THAT's gonna make a keelur GTG! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

?????????????????????????? maybe i will be there?

just one thing, last time we were getting a GTG, a lot of people backed up..........if it happen's then i will try to make it....maybe get Ferrari in also??????????
Mas,Nowwhat and Who else....i don't know if Juan will want to go (since he does not have the truck anymore)

like i said when the date get's closer i will see?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back