what a day (good day)

silversnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally get to drive the 10 after a few weeks and the first thing i notice is that it vibrates a little but after a while it goes away but anyways down to the highlight of the day lol , im minding my own busines enjoying the ride when all of the sudden this z28 (late 90s early 00s) gets next to me and stays there for abit so i slow a little he slows a little i go a bit faster he goes a bit faster:mad: so im thinking this guy wants to play, btw this guy has some ugly 20-22in wheels on it which imho its a shame to put wheels like that on a nice car like a z28 but i guess thats just me:hmmmm: anyway i slow down to 60 and so does he, then i tap tap the gas and the truck kind of jumps(im in third btw) and so does he, we both punch it and its all over faster than it began, every time i look back hes further and further away lol. i slow down waiting for him but he wants nothing to do with me anymore keeping a good distance behind me lol.
then i see this new model mustang coming in fast, i guess he saw the action and wanted a piece of it, and just my luck its a 5.0:D gets next to me and ask if i wanna race him i said sure lets go from 35mph we slow down he honks and we are off, i got the jump getting about two truck lengths and keeping them till about 120 when i let off the guy gives me the thumbs up and gets off at the next exit:rock: overall it was a nice day today.

That is what makes these trucks special...they ruin other peoples day..Vette owners, Stang owners, Camaro owners, etc.....bad to have a big cinder block blow your "sports" car away...

Of course I dont believe in street racing and you were a bad boy for doing so...:D

Very nice... even on flat spotted tires....LOL

:rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

That is what makes these trucks special...they ruin other peoples day..Vette owners, Stang owners, Camaro owners, etc.....bad to have a big cinder block blow your "sports" car away...

Of course I dont believe in street racing and you were a bad boy for doing so...:D

its amazing what these trucks can do considering how huge and heavy they are, and yes i agree with you, street racing is bad mmmmk:D but its just so much fun:burnout: but i only do it in mexico and if there arent other cars too close ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back