What are you doing to prepare for PANAMA GTG

Just got mine off the Dyno this morning, got to go work a while then I can post some numbers.
Aw hell, I can make time for this. No nitrous 426 hp With nitrous 521hp, 567 torque and my air fuel was great the entire run.

Last edited:
Knowing me, I'll wait until I have like three days left before I prepare for the PCB trip (i.e. hairdryer, KY jelly, kneepads, etc.)..

Venom Power said:
Knowing me, I'll wait until I have like three days left before I prepare for the PCB trip (i.e. hairdryer, KY jelly, kneepads, etc.)..
I'm sure Stinky sent you a PM thanking you in advance for your services:D

Stinker said:
Whats everyone doing for Panama?

Fatjack ? filling a bottle?:D

I think I will wash mine:p

Packing USAR equipment:mad: :eek: :dontknow: Hoping it stays away from Florida

Venom Power said:

this is why my wife wants a room of OUR own ,,

i have reservations for hound to stay at the hound hotel for a week ,,35 bucks a day ,,,you should see this joint ,,,better than motel 6

o ya i forgot wife wants some new cloths ,,,thats sucks the wanker

Last edited:
I am buying more parts for my hotrods, that I will probably not get on before the GTG...................;)

I am trying to reserve 1.1 L hyundai automatic rental car, at Panama, so I will have something to race...........................:burnout:

My wife is taking the rental car we are getting from Budget, in Pensacola to drive over and see her aunt in Melbourne, FL............................:driver:

I will also be visualing the runs to be made at the track.....................:alberteinstein:

and hoping that there is an interstate 10 to drive there after gus plows down new orleans again

Last edited:
Under hood detailing,a few strategically placed LEDs,wash and polish,detail interior,print out directions (may buy a GPS setup),find maps,front end covers,pick out some CDs,extra meds and eyeglasses,charge cell phones(need to get some phone numbers),get camera and video recorder ready,make several batches of gas additive,get lots of rest,take off from work 5th to 19th,try to find out if North Carolina,Georgia,Alabama,Florida have concealed carry reciprocal agreements with Virginia ( I like to carry anytime I am not at home or at work :D ),.........................nothing much,just the usual.:D

packing sawed off shotgun ,,cleaning it and making sure i have plenty double
oo buck shot

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back