What are you doing to prepare for PANAMA GTG

FSTJACK said:
I am buying more parts for my hotrods, that I will probably not get on before the GTG...................;)

I am trying to reserve 1.1 L hyundai automatic rental car, at Panama, so I will have something to race...........................:burnout:

My wife is taking the rental car we are getting from Budget, in Pensacola to drive over and see her aunt in Melbourne, FL............................:driver:

I will also be visualing the runs to be made at the track.....................:alberteinstein:

If you guys need anything in P-cola let me know. I will be off the whole week leading up to the GTG.

Ironhead said:
and hoping that there is an interstate 10 to drive there after gus plows down new orleans again

We won't need to go near Naw'lins. I-10 to I-12 to I-10.. We'll be fine...

Started step 1 yesterday:

Step1.jpg

Step1-2.jpg

I found a forged engine with an 12-71 Blower, gonna try to have it in in time for the festivities :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

If it were with Stinker I'd use some of my special 1976 bottle of English Leather passed down from my grandfather..

EMT/SRT said:
Pack your car wash stuff because the LOVEBUGS just started flying around here! :( :( :( :(
Yeah, I am hoping some of this tropical weather will take care of them... Just trying to think positive :D

Well, let's see. I've got to take the wheels off, clean the inside of the wheels, clean the calipers. Fresh coat of wax is a must. And the back portion(where the car seat is) is filthy! Other than cleaning and fueling up, I'm good to go!

got to go get the truck from montgomery this week and possibly try out a new product from a vendor this week probably wont wash it until next week. dawns challenger is good to go.

eddie102870 said:
got to go get the truck from montgomery this week and possibly try out a new product from a vendor this week probably wont wash it until next week. dawns challenger is good to go.

Way to leave us hangin' Eddie! Tell us what product you're trying out!

eddie102870 said:

cool beans on the truck being fixed bro:rock: :rock:

Finally have a small batch of race fuel : xylene,toluene,mineral spirits,Marvel Mystery Oil :rock: Might just run it after all :D

EMT/SRT said:
Well, let's see. I've got to take the wheels off, clean the inside of the wheels, clean the calipers. Fresh coat of wax is a must. And the back portion(where the car seat is) is filthy! Other than cleaning and fueling up, I'm good to go!

Makin' me feel bad E.. Mine is gonna be diiiiiiiiirtEE after that 600 mile trek.. We ought to have some time set aside for a wash and detail session with plenty of cold beer on hand.. 'Cause yellow bug guts on paint just don't look too appealing in pictures.. No matter what color they're on..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back