What brought down the plane in the Hudson River?

.......I hate to lump all geese into the same category, but this seems to be the trend. One of them did a drive by on my car today.

They are part of the new terrorist group called Al Quacka.

Soapy said:
They are part of the new terrorist group called Al Quacka.
If terrorist geese could talk.

Attachments

• Quackmed.jpg
    Quackmed.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 73
priceless. that's just to funny, I knew bin laden was still influencing something

:dong:.................I'm just wondering if and when they begin tossing bombs at people will they remember to.. :dontknow: duck?

Geese and birds aren't the only ones, sometimes a deer is hit on some of the rural airports and they have tried high fences of at least 10 feet , but talk about crapping your pants, you start the takeoff roll, and then there is several deer grazing in front of you...they do a lot of damage to wings !!

Pastohio said:
Geese and birds aren't the only ones, sometimes a deer is hit on some of the rural airports and they have tried high fences of at least 10 feet , but talk about crapping your pants, you start the takeoff roll, and then there is several deer grazing in front of you...they do a lot of damage to wings !!

This should put some fuel on hit a deer thread.;)

SrtBrad said:
This should put some fuel on hit a deer thread.;)
I hit a deer with my 727, I'll sell it for $27, but I can't get you the title until hell freezes over:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was dodging them bastages left and right in Iraq!!!! Good thing we got 4 engines and some props to chop em up!:D:D:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I was dodging them bastages left and right in Iraq!!!! Good thing we got 4 engines and some props to chop em up!:D:D:D

Our engines don't do so well against them:(
DSCF0423.jpg

:dontknow::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back