What color is your truck?

What color is your truck?

• Total voters
Man, I would love to see the results if everyone voted...

I kept looking fpr the Silver-Tan button :confused: This poll is incomplete and discriminates againt us GMC owners...........It's not fair I tell ya :p

TheSickness said:
I kept looking fpr the Silver-Tan button :confused: This poll is incomplete and discriminates againt us GMC owners...........It's not fair I tell ya :p

There's no RED & GOLD button either, but you have another issue......

Jimmy's don't count :( so sayeth the BOSS

Has anyone else noticed that Ms "RED" Wifey has not voted yet

TheSickness said:
My guess is she is all in when it comes to red....Her Auntie Flo is visiting LOLOL:p

:eek:

Too much info

What I see is more red trucks than any of the other colors... :D :star: :D :rock: :burnout:

Stretch

Mine is sort of a black/gray mix with some flake in it....not sure where to vote :dontknow: , but I may have already voted with my old truck's color :dontknow:

Is inferno red the one with flakes in it? Anyone got pics of a Red srt-10 and an inferno red srt-10?

Squealer said:
Is inferno red the one with flakes in it? Anyone got pics of a Red srt-10 and an inferno red srt-10?

Your DAD is getting the 06 so it is the inferno Red. They changed the color from 05 to 06. Red and Silver were changed. The reason I guessed 06 for your dad was due to heated seats. There are only available on the 06. Just do a search for pics and you will see the difference.

Smoke

Red of course!!

I would like to point out that this poll is slanted /
Silver (The Fastest) ?? What is that about !!???

ntw0rk said:
I would like to point out that this poll is slanted /
Silver (The Fastest) ?? What is that about !!???

It's called truth in the media. You just aren't used to seeing it.

Not fair red is red and you need to add the red and inferno red together to total up the red as one color (RED) because red is the fastest and I hope this gets red :D

Notice I like red:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back