What do you guys think of this truck? Is this somebody on here?

razorbackfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2006 SRT

I was toying with the idea of trading my corvette for another 10. I just don't get to enjoy the vette with the kids and it makes me feel like I'm dumping my kids to drive it on the weekend. They have the same book value and they both have the same mods and power. They guy probably isn't interested but you never know.

Last edited:
Link no workie :dontknow:

you would definately look better in a 10! rather than the vette (junk):listen: LOL. trade up . you won't regret it!! :rock::rock: check it out good first!

Looks like Perry's old truck. "Speedracer" maybe???

That would be interesting. Isn't Speedracer in Jonesboro?

Upon further inspection of Speedracers pics and this one it is not the one unless the current owner peeled the tint off. SR's 10 has tint on the front windows.

Last edited:
It is what I have and love every minute that I drive it.

Thats an inferno red 10....really rare color...in my opnion the best color the 10 came in! I would ask how many pounds of boost there running and if the motor was built.....roes can tear up a stock motor quick.....do a compression test on each cylinder before forking over a dollar!

Inferno red is not rare....

Ok if you run S/C in a carvor truck you need at list 4 more guages .... And i don't c any in this truck ... How does he know his air/ fule , boost . I don't know it's a nice truck but does anyone know is it S/C

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back