what do you guys think of this

Stinker said:
Z-man, check into the super snake , a much much much better deal, and if ya want i can pm you a number to a fella that can probably help you on both, with a deal? not sure, but he can get you all the details you need. jsut let me know sir

the super snake is going to be very exclusive, so good luck getting one.

wheredwhogo? said:
the super snake is going to be very exclusive, so good luck getting one.

from what I was told they are basically a gt 500 then sent for the options, so its sorta a build to suit basis? that true:dontknow:

from what i have read, there will be 751 KR's made, the super snake as its called, will be 750 HP, and will be very limited production.

The KR's gonna be one pricey nugget. I'm pretty sure that AutoWeek said that they're all pretty much spoken for, some at a tremendous (like $100K?!) mark-up. That being said a plain ole GT-500 ain't nothing to sneeze at and with a SCT tune, pulley, CAI and cat-back is good for a pretty good smack in the azz, and the SCT website had them with the first GT-500 in the 10s, with just those bolt-ons! :eek:

Much like other specialty/high performance/low MPG rides (like the SRTs, etc.) you can definitely grab a GT-500 for sticker, and more than one has gone below sticker. When I looked at one at my Ford dealer's place, the first words outta that salesman mouth were "forget that $20K mark-up", which would have put in the Jeep/300 SRT price range, about $48K. That was a couple of months back before the real big gas crunch were facing now.

Lot of vehicle for the buck, great heritage, history, and you shouldn't be mistaken for a GT, Ford's done a pretty good job of seeing to that...

FWIW...

I already have 700+HP at the crank for less than 1/3 the price....why would I want to be just another stang around town?...:dontknow:

I like your truck and would rather have a CE. Guys, do not confuse the KR500 with a GT 500, or a Shelby GT, or a Shelby Supersnake. They are different cars. They will be making about 1500 KR500's in a 2 year run. As much as I am a Ford man I would rather have a Viper. For the markup on a KR500 you could have a new ACR that will annihlate any of those Mustangs on the track!!

No point, unless it comes with a can opener to get me out of the damn thing... :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back