What do you listen to when your crusin in your 10?

MurderedQC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get a list of music to throw on my usb to rock out to in my truck, but I want to see what you all listen to while cruisin in your 10!

I love rocking to crazy bitch by buckcherry hah

Lets make a cruise list!

Godsmack

Five Finger Death Punch

The Black Keys (wierd I know considering my above favorite bands)

Killswitch Engage

Lamb of God

Linkin Park

The Heavier the better for me!

If I'm listening to Sirius satellite radio, it's on Channel 37 Octane and I'm rocking out. If it's my iPod, it's pretty much all rock (Seether, Deftones, A Perfect Circle, Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, etc)

Agreed. Love that channel. I only got Sirius because they were running a deal at BestBuy like 5 years ago where if you bought an Alpine stereo you could get the satellite radio module for half price and something like 3 months of free service, so I got it, and when I called to register my sat module, they were running a special where you paid like $500 (or maybe $300, can't remember) and you got a lifetime subscription, so I went with that and as long as Sirius stays in business I will have service. It's more than paid for itself since I've currently had it for 5 years.

SLA_Invasion_EJ_070111_MSTR.jpg

Hmmm.... I switch from the V1O,catless, Bellangered, thru 3" Macs!

When I turn on the jams, it ranges from Lil Wayne, Drake, Too Short then some Chevelle -"like your face...being forced....to the floor"!!
Korn, Linkin Park, Jimmy Hendrix "90 miles an hour..baby... Is the the speed I drive"!!
Love some Tool, Staind,Bush, def Tones, then back to old school Scarface, B.I.G., And Snoop dogg, Ice Cube, and Jay Z!!

Yessir....today is a good day to jam!

I like christian rock and the disney channel....and i like to sing christmas carols while driving butt naked while fondeling my ball sack!!!

dam, i thought i was the only one that like doin that:elefant::elefant:

youngsters....

Uriah Heep
Molly Hachet
Black Sabbath
Jesus Christ Super Star
Joe Satriani
Bad Company
REO Speedwagon
Bachman Turner Overdrive
Led Zeppelin
Bad Company
Jethro Tull
The Moody Blues
Grateful Dead
Tom Petty
The Who
Traffic
Chicago
Fleet Wood Mac

etc. etc. etc. ........

dont drive it enough so usually i just roll the windows down and listen to my 10 cylinders jamming through the catless exhaust:D

youngsters....

Uriah Heep
Molly Hachet
Black Sabbath
Jesus Christ Super Star
Joe Satriani
Bad Company
REO Speedwagon
Bachman Turner Overdrive
Led Zeppelin
Bad Company
Jethro Tull
The Moody Blues
Grateful Dead
Tom Petty
The Who
Traffic
Chicago
Fleet Wood Mac

etc. etc. etc. ........

Damn Carl, nice taste in music! I love all of them but Chicago? You threw me off on that one bro. Unless you had a hot passenger? Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back