What do you think about my idea?

SRT911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

at my dealer i saw a red Viper, which had the metal surfaces in the car also painted in red. I liked it very much. Especially the high gloss of the painted surface is better then the rough metal.

I did a little in Photoshop before and after. Should i do it?

Best regards

SRT911

Attachments

• SRT.jpg
    SRT.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 111
  • SRT-photoshop.jpg
    SRT-photoshop.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 202
Looks pretty good to me. Good job on the photo shop fooled me cause I just went straight to the pics without reading it. I'd like to see it in black to match my trucks color (fastest) But red on red looks tuff. Lance

My preference is to leave it silver but my truck is silver. But if you like it go for it. I've seen pic's of someone's truck that had all that painted and the seats reapholstered with red down the center. The truck is your canvas. Make it your "Work of Art".

I also like the idea. The only thing i might do different is leave the SRT-10 silver, or paint it black (my Choice) so it stands out.

Here's what a Yellow Fever looks like when you take the basic truck, get drunk, get on the internet, and spend a couple hundred bucks, an hour's worth of labor (in 105 degres) along with copius amounts of beer....

Last edited:
What matters is if you like it........ I have shit on my truck that even I'm still not sure about..... Have fun...experiment...

Nowwhat's one of the best mad scientists and mod adventurers in this family. Take his advice...Go ahead and give it a try.....:rock:

I mean Hell.......Look what I did to my dash...........well dammit...I can't find the photos now....(shit)....

Maybe someone more computer savvy can find them on the NFFF. They are of my carbon fibre dash kit....

SD

SRT911 said:
Hello,

at my dealer i saw a red Viper, which had the metal surfaces in the car also painted in red. I liked it very much. Especially the high gloss of the painted surface is better then the rough metal.

I did a little in Photoshop before and after. Should i do it?

Best regards

SRT911

TRY IT MAN YOU WILL LOVE IT.....

Attachments

• 51108295941.jpg
    51108295941.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    662.9 KB · Views: 37
  • untitled.bmp
    810.1 KB · Views: 16
DJCHEROKEE said:
TRY IT MAN YOU WILL LOVE IT.....
All of your Wildest Dreams will come true!

I think the silver exerior on silver interior looks the best.

Just my honest opinion. :dontknow:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
DJ, What is that "cable" running from the starter button to the (whatever it is) in the dash opening in your first picture?

SORRY TO GET YOU CONFUSED... THE TRUCK IN THE PIC IS MY HEMI RAM 1500 E.E. ..... NOT MY SRT10..... TAKE A LOOK ON THE SEC PIC...

Attachments

• 25820835205.jpg
    25820835205.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back