What do you think is the best exhaust ?

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought my truck trying to figure what would be the best exhaust i want loud !!!! What do you guys think ? And should i change the headers too...I wanna hear all thoughts from the experts .. Thanks

REPOMAN1 said:
Just bought my truck trying to figure what would be the best exhaust i want loud !!!! What do you guys think ? And should i change the headers too...I wanna hear all thoughts from the experts .. Thanks
We have hashed this out till the cows came home, If you do a search you will see what i am talking about.

JRSVIPR said:
We have hashed this out till the cows came home, If you do a search you will see what i am talking about.

Oh im sorry boss i didnt realize i was only allowed to ask questions that werent asked ..

REPOMAN1 said:
Oh im sorry boss i didnt realize i was only allowed to ask questions that werent asked ..
That is not what i am saying at all, but if you do a search you will find much more information. Sorry if i pissed you off.:dontknow:

JRSVIPR said:
That is not what i am saying at all, but if you do a search you will find much more information. Sorry if i pissed you off.:dontknow:

And all im saying is i signed up to a viper truck club site so when i have a question i can ask it ... obviously i can search the internet to find a answer .. But i dont fell like reading through 5000 posts

REPOMAN1 said:
And all im saying is i signed up to a viper truck club site so when i have a question i can ask it ... obviously i can search the internet to find a answer .. But i dont fell like reading through 5000 posts
Well excuse me , But we all went through the same process. You could probably eliminate this process by going someplace else.

REPOMAN1 said:
well... there is no definitive answer:)

Repoman, I would stick with the stock manifolds, delete the cats, and run an open muffler ie Borla. Sounds damn sexy!

look at it this way........if you search....you will get the same answers that we're gonna write....probably close to the order that they will get posted here....

bud billy boat, high flow cats, and the catback....it's only like $5k.....

JRSVIPR said:
Well excuse me , But we all went through the same process. You could probably eliminate this process by going someplace else.

What process im asking a question if you dont have a answer then dont post anything . ..

toolbox9.5 said:
look at it this way........if you search....you will get the same answers that we're gonna write....probably close to the order that they will get posted here....

bud billy boat, high flow cats, and the catback....it's only like $5k.....

Who are you anyway??........and what did you do with VH???...:confused:

REPOMAN1 said:

We LOVE answering everyone's questions! But, we are not here to snap-to and answer questions from someone that is only here ask questions without putting in a little work first. The forum keeps threads in the tech and performance sections for a reason..... one of those reasons is to help out new people, like yourself.

You may not want to read "5000 posts"..... but we sure as hell don't like being asked the same question 5000 times. Especially by someone that comes across as rash as you have.

That being said.... B&B (Billy Boat) headers + cat back exhaust w/ JMB's cat delete mid-pipes.... that's going to be about as loud as it gets.

REPOMAN1 said:
What process im asking a question if you dont have a answer then dont post anything . ..
What i am trying to say, Is if you do a search ( blue bar at top ) you may get the information you are looking for. If you are to lazy to do that then F. O.

Billy Boat, No cats. Ain't cheap but......neither is anything for our trucks LOL

NOTE: The truck will never sound like a V8 no matter what exhaust you use. Hundreds of owners have tried, but it is what it is....a Viper motor!
:D :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
We LOVE answering everyone's questions! But, we are not here to snap-to and answer questions from someone that is only here ask questions without putting in a little work first. The forum keeps threads in the tech and performance sections for a reason..... one of those reasons is to help out new people, like yourself.

You may not want to read "5000 posts"..... but we sure as hell don't like being asked the same question 5000 times. Especially by someone that comes across as rash as you have.

That being said.... B&B (Billy Boat) headers + cat back exhaust w/ JMB's cat delete mid-pipes.... that's going to be about as loud as it gets.

Oh i dont think you had to answer . Its a simple question and im not here to just ask questions . And rash did you read my original post ? 27000 post like you have sorry i have a wife kids and own a bizz dont have time to reply to every post .A simple question offends some of you ? Whats the best exhaust to put on my truck are you serious ? " we dont wanna answer the same question 5000 times " then dont ... Other people did and i thank you ......

5_0_BAIT said:
Billy Boat, No cats. Ain't cheap but......neither is anything for our trucks LOL

NOTE: The truck will never sound like a V8 no matter what exhaust you use. Hundreds of owners have tried, but it is what it is....a Viper motor!
:D :rock: :rock:

Yea thats what i was thinking of going with billy boat .. i just want a more sound out of it .. those magna flows i had on my 03 cobra were sick . But i didnt know how they sounded on these trucks . But what ive been READING on here billy boat seems to be the way to go ..

REPOMAN1 said:
Yea thats what i was thinking of going with billy boat .. i just want a more sound out of it .. those magna flows i had on my 03 cobra were sick . But i didnt know how they sounded on these trucks . But what ive been READING on here billy boat seems to be the way to go ..

Yep. I believe many members have had problems with Magnaflows:dontknow: :dontknow: but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back