What do you think is the best exhaust ?

moparracing said:
it's something you'll have to hear for yourself:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34441&highlight=exhaust+thread

but, my personal choice for best sounding is B&B:

http://www.bbexhaust.com/truck/srt10/

:rock:

Dont listen to this guy...he thinks a yellar truck looks good..:dontknow: ......

Here are two versions of the Magnaflow..

First no cats with Magnaflow catback..

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ljlaguardia/?action=view&current=TruckIdle.flv

Next with a custom exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler and no cats..

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ljlaguardia/?action=view&current=DUELEXHAUST2NDTAKE001.flv

REPOMAN1 said:
Oh i dont think you had to answer . Its a simple question and im not here to just ask questions . And rash did you read my original post ? 27000 post like you have sorry i have a wife kids and own a bizz dont have time to reply to every post .A simple question offends some of you ? Whats the best exhaust to put on my truck are you serious ? " we dont wanna answer the same question 5000 times " then dont ... Other people did and i thank you ......

You're welcome... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
JRSVIPR said:
What i am trying to say, Is if you do a search ( blue bar at top ) you may get the information you are looking for. If you are to lazy to do that then F. O.

YOU GO GIRL :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i love the sound of the maggies....

but i'll admit....it's rusty and the guts blew out at 60k... but hey....that's a lot....more than most will get for a while....and it sits outside, and has 85k now;)

so i definitely can't knock it...and i'm gonna replace it with them again.....

Magnaflows are the best for the $$ IMO:D

And by the way.......seems like you got pissed really quick:dontknow: Relax it will be OK. The guys on this forum are REALLY helpful:D I think you misunderstood the "search" deal. He mearly meant there is a TON of useful info on THIS site not the internet in general. BTW make sure you become a "supporting member" and that way you also get access to the "do it yourself" forum. And oh yea......WELCOME to VTCOA:rock:

OnceBitten said:
Magnaflows are the best for the $$ IMO:D

And by the way.......seems like you got pissed really quick:dontknow: Relax it will be OK. The guys on this forum are REALLY helpful:D I think you misunderstood the "search" deal. He mearly meant there is a TON of useful info on THIS site not the internet in general. BTW make sure you become a "supporting member" and that way you also get access to the "do it yourself" forum. And oh yea......WELCOME to VTCOA:rock:

I hear bud thanks . Not that i got pissed but i just asked a simple question . Im not one to search all over and read up on info i just dont like doing it not that im lazy . .And i am a supporting member i paid my due. i fig i have a viper truck im part of a viper truck site i could ask a question but next time i have a question i wont ask i dont wanna offend anyone ... obviously i can search for info im not dumb i fig i sit here and read all these post i could ask a question but i guess not if it has already been talked about ...Next time ill ask how old you were where you bought ur truck how much money you paid how much money you make that got like 400 replies that must have been a better question ..

REPOMAN1 said:
I hear bud thanks . Not that i got pissed but i just asked a simple question . Im not one to search all over and read up on info i just dont like doing it not that im lazy . .And i am a supporting member i paid my due. i fig i have a viper truck im part of a viper truck site i could ask a question but next time i have a question i wont ask i dont wanna offend anyone ... obviously i can search for info im not dumb i fig i sit here and read all these post i could ask a question but i guess not if it has already been talked about ...Next time ill ask how old you were where you bought ur truck how much money you paid how much money you make that got like 400 replies that must have been a better question ..

I hear you;) and definately know what you mean by some of the "where did that come from" questions:dontknow: Anyway like I said the Mags have been good for me and I even bought them USED. I get lots of comments on the sound (catback) not too loud but sounds like you mean business when you get on it:burnout:

OnceBitten said:
I hear you;) and definately know what you mean by some of the "where did that come from" questions:dontknow: Anyway like I said the Mags have been good for me and I even bought them USED. I get lots of comments on the sound (catback) not too loud but sounds like you mean business when you get on it:burnout:

Thats what im looking for . Mine is all factory and you gotta start some place with the mods and exhaust is on top of my list .. Thanks for the info

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back