What do you think? It's not a Viper.

ChrisAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I sold the SRT10 for. I must say, I love this car. Put the top down and the stress melts away. It's my first convertible and now I will never be the same without one. Not too slow either. It's still stock but a chip and cat back does a lot for it. That will be the only other thing I do to it. I am really happy with the wheels I chose. This is the first vehicle I have had that was not a truck in the last 17 years.

Attachments

• IMG_1454.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    230.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1460.JPG
    IMG_1460.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1469.JPG
    IMG_1469.JPG
    260.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1471.JPG
    IMG_1471.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 69
Nice ride, but I don't know if I really care for it as a ragtop. Actually in most cases I really like the coupes much better. Still got that smell? hehe Bet it rides nice and is comfy though.

It's not a TT it's an S4. They don't make them in a coupe. It's either a 4 door, a wagon, or a vert. My whole intent was to buy a convertible. While doing my research this car became the obvious choice. It's a 2004 but it was showroom new when I bought it. Still smells great!

OCBob said:
Nice ride, but I don't know if I really care for it as a ragtop. Actually in most cases I really like the coupes much better. Still got that smell? hehe Bet it rides nice and is comfy though.

Bob, I love the wind in my hair on two wheels but that's just too dangerous on the road IMO. A convertible gets pretty close to the wind in the hair of a bike, especially at 130, which is as fast as I've gone so far. It is governed to 155 so I'm working up to that. Damn smooth ride though.

It would be a good daily driver but I cant believe that replaced the beloved....

stick said:
sorry but it looks like a chicks car

Aw c'mon, it's not like it's a VW New Beetle convertible - if this guy actually gave up an SRT-10 for one of those, THEN I'd be worried. ;)

Yankee said:
Aw c'mon, it's not like it's a VW New Beetle convertible - if this guy actually gave up an SRT-10 for one of those, THEN I'd be worried. ;)
I think he did but I am sure it is almost as fast and way better on fuel:dontknow: :dontknow: Buy what ever you want :rock:
my buddy has a srt-8 jeep up here and in Scottsdale he has a 350z he can fit golf clubs, it is easy on fuel and looks not to bad...

ILoveIt2.jpg

:D:D Nice car.

yup its a girlie man car ,,no dought ,,,give a 10 for that ,,i would never do it ,,,now maybe a challenger but never a girlie man car:confused:

Good thing I'm not worried about my manliness. Sheesh. I'd slit my wrists. If Mutt can pull off the Crossfire and take all the shit he's gotten I can take it too. Besides, when I'm behind the wheel of this car, nothing else much matters. I was a bit worried about the looks of the car but I didn't buy it to impress anyone but myself from behind the wheel. Of course when I ask people I know if they think it looks like a chick car they say no.

You guys are Viper lovers. Don't get much manlier than that. If you want raw wood splitting power that looks like a real mans car or truck, a Viper is just the vehicle for you. I wanted some sport, some luxury, and some relaxation. I got it. Flame on boys!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back