what happened to BDIA?

BigDodgeInAlaska
Last Activity: 08-01-2006 06:18 PM

I dunno?:dontknow:

I talk to him on the phone weekly.He called last night as he was changing the oil in his SIX vehicles.:D

He is just disappointed that he got attacked on here .He is busy with school ,working and his coop job for school.He is a GREAT guy and it is a shame he doesn`t feel welcome anymore.:eek:

ROKTMAN said:
I talk to him on the phone weekly.He called last night as he was changing the oil in his SIX vehicles.:D

He is just disappointed that he got attacked on here .He is busy with school ,working and his coop job for school.He is a GREAT guy and it is a shame he doesn`t feel welcome anymore.:eek:

I have nothing against BDIA!! Come back dude. We are truck owners here!! Nuff said.

Now why the hell do you have 6 vehicles dude? Is one of them a "sno-trac" for winters? LOL

patrick

hey BDIA, this group can be tough at times....But i sure everyone here would rather have you stick around than leave. I think i speak for the majority when i ask that you come back and stick around.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Was not happy with the drama of last week IMO. You can pm or email him for his products.

patrick

I was a little busy last week. What was the drama? What thread did I miss?

I hope Kevin will come back but I know he won`t.It is a shame to lose a great guy.

BTW he is no longer a vendor on here.His vendor priviledges were removed last week as well.

What Happened Smoke is he got pissed at me for saying his $200 hood badge sucked for the $ he charged, plus his FREE 3 months ran out and he didnt intend to pay for vendorship, so he made it out to look like we sucked ,I sucked , and he was just unpleased with the forum. So be it, Like Mike said not a man of his word by no means.

Stinker said:
What Happened Smoke is he got pissed at me for saying his $200 hood badge sucked for the $ he charged, plus his FREE 3 months ran out and he didnt intend to pay for vendorship, so he made it out to look like we sucked ,I sucked , and he was just unpleased with the forum. So be it, Like Mike said not a man of his word by no means.

I must have missed all that. Thanks for the update you cheap bastard.:D

Stinker said:

Well since I'm stupid and bored;) I will chime in.

From what I can assertain, some members had intentions of grandure with a Viper Truck web site and Club. They also thought it was a way to make money at the expense of members. Nothing really wrong with that provided the members received something in return. Not really sure if that would have happened or not. Doesn't really matter as I'm sure DC will not support a truck club. Hell, they would be better off supporting a HEMI truck club. Shit load more of those things on the road to generate interest and income for them.

All I know is it's a real shame what has happened on this site at times and also what happened on the NFFF. Have to admit I'm kind of glad the shit storm hit over there. If it hadn't we would not have this wonderful place to call home.

Well, went off on a tangent there didn't I. Sorry. Guess I will summarize. If you like it here, and play by Jacks and Patricks rules, to have fun, you will be welcome. If you are only here to make a buck, you probably won't fit in. If you decide to offend the majority of members, well I think that is obvious. However I do not remember a single member that has not been able to apologize and the apology to be accepted. Don't want to apologize? Damn, wrong forum. Well, most of you would know what I would say on that one don't you.

Silverback said:

From what I can assertain, some members had intentions of grandure with a Viper Truck web site and Club. They also thought it was a way to make money at the expense of members. Nothing really wrong with that provided the members received something in return. Not really sure if that would have happened or not. Doesn't really matter as I'm sure DC will not support a truck club. Hell, they would be better off supporting a HEMI truck club. Shit load more of those things on the road to generate interest and income for them.

All I know is it's a real shame what has happened on this site at times and also what happened on the NFFF. Have to admit I'm kind of glad the shit storm hit over there. If it hadn't we would not have this wonderful place to call home.

Well, went off on a tangent there didn't I. Sorry. Guess I will summarize. If you like it here, and play by Jacks and Patricks rules, to have fun, you will be welcome. If you are only here to make a buck, you probably won't fit in. If you decide to offend the majority of members, well I think that is obvious. However I do not remember a single member that has not been able to apologize and the apology to be accepted. Don't want to apologize? Damn, wrong forum. Well, most of you would know what I would say on that one don't you.
Hey you know what Silver? F You man!

Sorry heheheheheheheh

Silverback said:

Great post Silverback.

patrick

BDIA Requested his vendor-ship be removed due to him being too busy w/ other things right now. He was not removed due to any personal reasons/etc...

Thanks

Patrick

SilverBack, I agree with you on this. I couldn't be happier that the shit storm happened over on the NFFF as painful as it was at the time. If it hadn't been for that, we wouldn't be where we are today. I don't like some of what has happened on this site recently either, some of the comments got completely out of hand, but honestly I think all of it was self inflicted by a couple members on themselves.

IMHO BDIA/Kevin has never been genuinely interested in being a vendor on this site or forming the club or any thing else on any terms but his own. He made that clear in Houston, it was his way or no way from the start. My take on it is, the good news for all of us is that it turned out to be no way. We don't need a formal "club" we have all we need right here. As a general rule, I have no use for those that have self serving agendas, and there has obvioulsy been some of that around here...it won't be missed by me when it's gone.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
SilverBack, I agree with you on this. I couldn't be happier that the shit storm happened over on the NFFF as painful as it was at the time. If it hadn't been for that, we wouldn't be where we are today. I don't like some of what has happened on this site recently either, some of the comments got completely out of hand, but honestly I think all of it was self inflicted by a couple members on themselves.

IMHO BDIA/Kevin has never been genuinely interested in being a vendor on this site or forming the club or any thing else on any terms but his own. He made that clear in Houston, it was his way or no way from the start. My take on it is, the good news for all of us is that it turned out to be no way. We don't need a formal "club" we have all we need right here. As a general rule, I have no use for those that have self serving agendas, and there has obvioulsy been some of that around here...it won't be missed by me when it's gone.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: MINUS STUPID BUT ADD DRUNK BASTARD!! LOL!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back