what happened to BDIA?

wow. See people would be much happier if they stayed out of the non-offense forum. I was merely asking cause he hadn't returned my PM. I definately didn't mean to bring up some bad karma/shit. Sorry guys. Maybe we need to start a black list of things not to talk about.
1. Sickness' webcam (do you even want to imagine?)
2. Me for talking about #1

Texas Yellow Fever said:
SilverBack, I agree with you on this. I couldn't be happier that the shit storm happened over on the NFFF as painful as it was at the time. If it hadn't been for that, we wouldn't be where we are today. I don't like some of what has happened on this site recently either, some of the comments got completely out of hand, but honestly I think all of it was self inflicted by a couple members on themselves.

IMHO BDIA/Kevin has never been genuinely interested in being a vendor on this site or forming the club or any thing else on any terms but his own. He made that clear in Houston, it was his way or no way from the start. My take on it is, the good news for all of us is that it turned out to be no way. We don't need a formal "club" we have all we need right here. As a general rule, I have no use for those that have self serving agendas, and there has obvioulsy been some of that around here...it won't be missed by me when it's gone.

Mr. Holden, I agree with your comments. The majority of the people who showed up in Houston was there for the members of this forum and showed up at their own expense. The board, lol, discussed everything and set deadlines for the formation of the club. The deadlines came and went with no results :star: . I agree, everything we need is right here in this forum, family. Its about the trucks and its owners. Lets get together and LETS GET DRUNK :rock:

Edit - The presence of your spousal unit is REQUIRED

sapientiam said:
wow. See people would be much happier if they stayed out of the non-offense forum. I was merely asking cause he hadn't returned my PM. I definately didn't mean to bring up some bad karma/shit. Sorry guys. Maybe we need to start a black list of things not to talk about.
Well that's one less Christmas card i have to send out this year :rock: Don't hate me cause I am 46% Ghey and beautiful :mad: My buttocks show quite nicely on Webcam :confused: :D

TheSickness said:
Well that's one less Christmas card i have to send out this year :rock: Don't hate me cause I am 46% Ghey and beautiful :mad: My buttocks show quite nicely on Webcam :confused: :D
He lies - he can't even turn his webcam on!! - When he does, it is a blue guy with two arms and a head and then a red x trhrough the cam pic.. :p
:rock:

Silverback said:
Well since I'm stupid and bored;) I will chime in.

From what I can assertain, some members had intentions of grandure with a Viper Truck web site and Club. They also thought it was a way to make money at the expense of members. Nothing really wrong with that provided the members received something in return. Not really sure if that would have happened or not. Doesn't really matter as I'm sure DC will not support a truck club. Hell, they would be better off supporting a HEMI truck club. Shit load more of those things on the road to generate interest and income for them.

All I know is it's a real shame what has happened on this site at times and also what happened on the NFFF. Have to admit I'm kind of glad the shit storm hit over there. If it hadn't we would not have this wonderful place to call home.

Well, went off on a tangent there didn't I. Sorry. Guess I will summarize. If you like it here, and play by Jacks and Patricks rules, to have fun, you will be welcome. If you are only here to make a buck, you probably won't fit in. If you decide to offend the majority of members, well I think that is obvious. However I do not remember a single member that has not been able to apologize and the apology to be accepted. Don't want to apologize? Damn, wrong forum. Well, most of you would know what I would say on that one don't you.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
SilverBack, I agree with you on this. I couldn't be happier that the shit storm happened over on the NFFF as painful as it was at the time. If it hadn't been for that, we wouldn't be where we are today. I don't like some of what has happened on this site recently either, some of the comments got completely out of hand, but honestly I think all of it was self inflicted by a couple members on themselves.

IMHO BDIA/Kevin has never been genuinely interested in being a vendor on this site or forming the club or any thing else on any terms but his own. He made that clear in Houston, it was his way or no way from the start. My take on it is, the good news for all of us is that it turned out to be no way. We don't need a formal "club" we have all we need right here. As a general rule, I have no use for those that have self serving agendas, and there has obvioulsy been some of that around here...it won't be missed by me when it's gone.

Georgia Ken said:
Mr. Holden, I agree with your comments. The majority of the people who showed up in Houston was there for the members of this forum and showed up at their own expense. The board, lol, discussed everything and set deadlines for the formation of the club. The deadlines came and went with no results :star: . I agree, everything we need is right here in this forum, family. Its about the trucks and its owners. Lets get together and LETS GET DRUNK :rock:

Edit - The presence of your spousal unit is REQUIRED

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

After reading the posts from everyone that was there......I would have to say....if it had to be his way or the highway.........I am glad BDIA hit the highway...:)

Walt

sapientiam said:

LMAO!!! Not to worry, you didn't start anything.

If u want his products just go to ebay....there's another guy that does a better job and they are WAAAAYYYY cheaper.....vinyl guy or somethin....

Damn guys ! he's gone! jsut like the big dog! jsut a piece of bad history!

Lets not let this start up again , its over in the past, dang Patrick punch a button and kill it will ya

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back