What happened to Viperhauler

Great seeing Dan on here! Once a rebel always a rebel!

All rebels rick on! lol

Dan I don’t have FB ….. cant stand the social media sites ! Do you have a basic website to check for parts
So you remember Andy from here?
VPRPWRD I think was his handle.
He and I still do plenty of business together. Think of him as the Northern warehouse, and me the Southern LOL
https://usedpartsonlinenetwork.com/

I remember both of you! :cool:

They don't have a website, but Dan can usually be reached at 1-800-GMTRUCKS . Tell him Andy sent you.
And to think ,,, I thought its was 1-800-Prius :D:eek:

Dang!!! Everything you need right down to the freakin coat hooks :D
Except for those seat belt whatever plastic things that all break off and the little white plastic on off switch inside the overhead console lights :(

Except for those seat belt whatever plastic things that all break off and the little white plastic on off switch inside the overhead console lights :(
Hahahaha! I forgot there was an overhead console :eek:

Hahahaha! I forgot there was an overhead console :eek:
Yep ,, they have one and the damn tiny little white piece of plastic inside the lights likes to break .. barley 3/4 of an inch piece of cheap plastic , I haven’t been able to find in years anywhere . So only one overhead light works . Damn piece can’t cost more tha .50 cents ..

Yep ,, they have one and the damn tiny little white piece of plastic inside the lights likes to break .. barley 3/4 of an inch piece of cheap plastic , I haven’t been able to find in years anywhere . So only one overhead light works . Damn piece can’t cost more tha .50 cents ..
Cheap bastages! It's always the small things!

Cheap bastages! It's always the small things!
I know ! Wondering if I should just install a full air plane console toggle switch set up in place of the overhead hahaha.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back