what I call home thread...

Floor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like to see how/where everyone lives... No intention to show off or anything . I have a regular desk job in marketing, the bank still ownes most of this 4 bedroom house for another 15 years. By the time it's worn out it will be mine:D
But it's nice and quiet (unless I start the truck:rock: ), in a small town closeby all major cities. Home of our family of 4.... let me see what you got/like/want....

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

the crew:
IMG_2023-1.jpg

Here's some pics of ours....

These were taken after Krystal wanted some brighter colors in the kitchen and living room......

100_1319.jpg

4507_1179545287576_1196484475_49476.jpg

4507_1179545327577_1196484475_49476.jpg

4507_1179545367578_1196484475_49476.jpg

4507_1179545687586_1196484475_49477.jpg

The guard...
4507_1179545527582_1196484475_49476.jpg

Beautiful home and family. I like how your house has the "old Euro" charm but also looks new.

This is the only pic of my house I could find. My neighbors freind got in the way though.....behind her is my truck, then my house. So if you look carefully you can kinda see em!:D LOL

patrick

Attachments

• srt bikini.JPG
    srt bikini.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 137
mauiSRT/10 said:
Beautiful home and family. I like how your house has the "old Euro" charm but also looks new.

This is the only pic of my house I could find. My neighbors freind got in the way though.....behind her is my truck, then my house. So if you look carefully you can kinda see em!:D LOL

patrick

You never did post the other pictures that were taken that day. :mad: ;)

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

Can i come for a visit? :D :D ;) She looks lonely!:dontknow:

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick
What truck and what house, lol.

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

well, thanks.
we built it on our own in about 15 months 5 years ago. We used recovered bricks from old demolitions. Gives a special look to it.
Now we're slowly getting to the last phase: Garden(gate)

Here's my dump. :D

My FIL and I built it in 2001, doing most of the work ourselves on nights, weekends and vacation time. It was quite the DIY project, taking just about a year from start to finish. :rock:

DCP_1107.jpg

Acouple here, My wifes fav our Kitchen, and Mine the pool.

thewelshm

Attachments

• kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
So many of us have bought Stinker products in the last few months, he has recently remodeled and added to his home in Maiden, NC.

redneckmansion.jpg

very nice. We have an open kitchen too. Time where a kitchen was a "need to have" is gone, more people are into cooking (damn shows on TV:p ) and it's becomming a social gathering in that room.... i like to watch my wife too when she's cooking :D

Prof said:
So many of us have bought Stinker products in the last few months, he has recently remodeled and added to his home in Maiden, NC.

nice swimming pool... :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

redneckmansion.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ViperTruck2933 said:
Here's my dump. :D

My FIL and I built it in 2001, doing most of the work ourselves on nights, weekends and vacation time. It was quite the DIY project, taking just about a year from start to finish. :rock:
Must be very satisfying to know you built your own home! :congrats:

Floor said:
very nice. We have an open kitchen too. Time where a kitchen was a "need to have" is gone, more people are into cooking (damn shows on TV:p ) and it's becomming a social gathering in that room.... i like to watch my wife too when she's cooking :D

YEP There was a time when I thought Cck au vin was sex in a doormobile:D

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back