what I call home thread...

Here is our place in Marathon:

March03003.jpg

Here is our place in Wadsworth:

IMG_0316.jpg

Any questions about why I have two places?

Prof said:

They're the same.....both look all white to me.

Our home is way to small to be included with these, but please keep posting because I like to see them.

Bill.

amtrucker22 said:
Must be very satisfying to know you built your own home! :congrats:
Yep, very satisfying. Unfortunately though it also means that I can't blame anyone else when something goes wrong. :eek:

And here's a shot of our FL townhome (that I didn't build but love to visit). :rock:

490353_2.jpg

been spending a lot of time here,since the modding disease...but i do have my own room:D

Attachments

• HT-customcedarduplexnew.jpg
    HT-customcedarduplexnew.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 34
Prof said:

March03003.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Because your a Republican:D

thewelshm

You are right!

But I am considering changing...but I am not a Democrat...

Someone called me a RINO...rhino....a Republican in Name Only.

bought this home 4 years ago out of foreclosure...built in '01...foreclosed in 04...unbelievable...had a tree laying on the garage when i signed the papers!:eek: but i saw through the shit...i'd say i've got about 30k in equity in this market...so i don't think i did too bad on my first house...

the worst part:...our offer was accepted in june...and we didn't sign the papers until mid september...and out wedding was the first week in october...holy shit...that was a memorable experience...having to paint, tile, clean, carpet, garage door, clean, prime some more, repaint...that purple room was a disaster...reconnect ductwork, replace faucets, trimmed out all the windows, but it was worth it...

100_0133.jpg

100_0134.jpg

100_0135.jpg

100_0138.jpg

100_0139.jpg

100_0140.jpg

100_0141.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0143.jpg

100_0151.jpg

yes...that is toys in the ductwork...and not connected at all...from day 1...what the hell!

100_0161.jpg

100_0274.jpg

100_0276.jpg

housefront.jpg

housefrontright.jpg

Last edited:
It's amazing how quickly someone can trash a home.:(

Congratulations on doing a great job of fixing it up.:congrats: :rock:

thanks silver...

the hardest part...was convincing my wife to look past the shit .... which is so hard to do when the last 20 houses we looked at were "move in ready"...

Prof said:
You are right!

But I am considering changing...but I am not a Democrat...

Someone called me a RINO...rhino....a Republican in Name Only.

Roy, I know you dont agrree withh Obama on this Healthcare Shit? The private sector hasnt had a shot of coming out with alternates?? Ps NICE CRIBS:D

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
Roy, I know you dont agrree withh Obama on this Healthcare Shit? The private sector hasnt had a shot of coming out with alternates?? Ps NICE CRIBS:D

thewelshm

Well friend...I am a retired hospital administrator, I was twice a CEO in the health care field and was a Vice President with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida...

I would have preferred Hillary's approach to health care reform, but every President since Truman has recognized the problems in the industry...and only this one has a shot at reforming the industry.

Health care is 16% of our gross national product and is far from being the best in terms of outcomes. It is the most expensive by a huge percentage and could become 60% of the gross national expenditures in 10-15 years. So I urge you to see my comments in another thread:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35978&highlight=Health+care

Prof said:
Well friend...I am a retired hospital administrator, I was twice a CEO in the health care field and was a Vice President with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida...

I would have preferred Hillary's approach to health care reform, but every President since Truman has recognized the problems in the industry...and only this one has a shot at reforming the industry.

Health care is 16% of our gross national product and is far from being the best in terms of outcomes. It is the most expensive by a huge percentage and could become 60% of the gross national expenditures in 10-15 years. So I urge you to see my comments in another thread:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35978&highlight=Health+care

Wow Prof, I am a hospital Facilities/Physical Plant Manager. I feel we have a lot in common!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back