What Is Patrick Cote smoking

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is exactly Patrick Cote's Plan? He is Claiming he will beat Anderson Silva and had been talking a lot of crap lately. If he takes it to the ground he will get submitted and you all know whats gonna happen he tries to stand up with the Spider. KNOCK OUT!! here he is being so Confident;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oi1soUQ1yo

SrtBrad said:
Who do you predict Annu?

Who cares, if there is no biting, gouging, knee kicking, nut shots, or pure mayhem it is not a fight anyways:D :D :D :rock: :rock: :p :p :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Cote is going to get destroyed! Im not saying he isn't a good fighter but I would be surprised to see him make it through one round!

I think Cote will get the cobwebs knocked out once or twice and then knock Silva out.

TheSickness said:
I say Cote gives him one Hell of a good fight for 57 seconds :marchmellow:[/QUOTE

The Thing with Anderson Is that He does what a Real Martial Artist Does He Defends his opponents Arsenal and than gets a Comfort level and Unleashes his Weapons. And his Clinch is Second to none. His keeps his Range.

perk_1405 said:
hahaah it wont last 57 sec. cote will destroy him.

want to bet 100.00 dollars and a Beer, Seriously I dont know why you are so confident in Cote who lost against travis lutter a guy that Anderson Silva beat, and a guy that Rich Franklin beat, and Anderson Silva beat Rich twice!!

Annu Kumar said:
want to bet 100.00 dollars and a Beer, Seriously I dont know why you are so confident in Cote who lost against travis lutter a guy that Anderson Silva beat, and a guy that Rich Franklin beat, and Anderson Silva beat Rich twice!!

i dont even know who cote is..... hahahah i was giving you a hard time hahaha. thats funny

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back