What is the color of a normal stock SRT-10 grill?

I think I’m getting confused where you guys are looking for this grill. I went to www.usedpartsonlinenetwork.com this is what I show:

New -
Black primer - $149.99
PR4 Flame Red - sold out
PS2 Bright silver - sold out
Black primer aftermarket with OEM grill - $74.99
PX8 Black - unavailable

Used -
Black primer - unavailable
PR4 Flame Red - sold out
PS2 Bright silver - $74.99
Black primer aftermarket with OEM grill - unavailable
PX8 Black - unavailable

The used bright silver one works, and I don’t mind paying $155.35 ($74.99 grill + $80.36 shipping), but I need to know if I’m messing up the website URL. Can you let me know again where you are looking for the $49.99.

Thanks again….

Also, in the new category, all of them are aftermarket (I would think), so why would they point out “aftermarket” on the second black primer one? That doesn’t make sense to me….

I think I’m getting confused where you guys are looking for this grill. I went to www.usedpartsonlinenetwork.com this is what I show:

New -
Black primer - $149.99
PR4 Flame Red - sold out
PS2 Bright silver - sold out
Black primer aftermarket with OEM grill - $74.99
PX8 Black - unavailable

Used -
Black primer - unavailable
PR4 Flame Red - sold out
PS2 Bright silver - $74.99
Black primer aftermarket with OEM grill - unavailable
PX8 Black - unavailable

The used bright silver one works, and I don’t mind paying $155.35 ($74.99 grill + $80.36 shipping), but I need to know if I’m messing up the website URL. Can you let me know again where you are looking for the $49.99.

Thanks again….
I'm only able to get the used in bright silver for 74.99 to work for me too and I'm not seeing 49.99 anywhere but on the page that shows all the grill pieces - so I'm seeing what you're seeing

Last edited:
Also, in the new category, all of them are aftermarket (I would think), so why would they point out “aftermarket” on the second black primer one? That doesn’t make sense to me….
Me neither. I think their website is confusing. Maybe call them?

Without a doubt call them … he pics and price on this one or the chrome inserts are showing in the listings .. I’m not sure what the descriptions pertain to when you click on them .. the one in the pic sure as hell appears to be a factory ram grill and inserts with even the ram badge on it ….. 49$ is a sale so no idea if it will still pertain and possibly the price hasn’t been updated , who knows ..
CALL THEM or message them !

IMG_0752.pngIMG_0753.png

There is a vastly cheaper alternative that has been circulating eBay the last few years but I can't speak to the quality.
I'm a fan of oem but i would never pay 460 for a piece of cheesy plastic that's for sure!!

460.00 for the hood scoop insert!!! Holy mother of god. Lol lol
Yep insane and why I did without for a long time .. the Amazon started selling many .. after market ,, cheap and perfect fit and quality .. right around 20 to 40 $ .. I posted mine a while ago ..IMG_7799.jpegIMG_7803.jpegIMG_7797.jpegIMG_7797.jpegIMG_7797.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7793.jpeg
    IMG_7793.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 4
I'm a fan of oem but i would never pay 460 for a piece of cheesy plastic that's for sure!!
Every plastic thing Mopar is cheap garbage and all are extremely expensive .. not a chance I would buy anything from Mopar .. just look at the mopar part for the dash part I just ordered .. insane compared to 45$

The insert can also be changed … my factory scoop flew away and smashed off my windshield into who knows how many pieces .. I only found a few pieces and not the scoop grill .. it hit the windshield so freaking hard it sounded like a shotgun .. luckily it didn’t break the windshield

Damn I guess I can’t post pics while talkimg to my son on the phone hahaha ..

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back