What kid of wax do you use

Zaino works well, but it is INCREDIBLY difficult to use.

I use Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Professional #26 (High Tech Yellow Wax). It doesn't last as long.... but the shine and clarity is second to none. And it's a breeze to use too.

Meguires here too, easy and relatively inexpensive. doesnt last but like black said, leaves a good shine.

only thing i dont like about it is it takes a while to dry unless it is a very hot sunny day

Use to use Zaino or Pinnacle. Wax doesn't last that long down here in FL.
Now just use Rejex. Goes on and off easy and seems to last awhile. BUT its not a "wax".

gold class mequiars right here...
And winning trophys :D

I start off with a load of Crayons and let them soften in the sun. Then I get the Play-Doh out and clay the truck. Once that is done, I invite all the kids from our neighborhood over and let then draw all over the truck until the paint is covered. After that, I wipe it down and marvel at the shine.

Good stuff.

I start off with a load of Crayons and let them soften in the sun. Then I get the Play-Doh out and clay the truck. Once that is done, I invite all the kids from our neighborhood over and let then draw all over the truck until the paint is covered. After that, I wipe it down and marvel at the shine.

Good stuff.

ill tell u another good thing that puts a nice gleam is candle wax.:ciao::ciao::ciao::vroam:

Turtle wax black box does an amazing job even fills scratches and makes them black. The downside is it takes a whole afternoon. :):(

gold class mequiars right here...
And winning trophys :D
:congrats:There ya go!

Now just use Rejex. Goes on and off easy and seems to last awhile. BUT its not a "wax".

:confused:What is that Wes? Like :dontknow:a light, "cold filtered, less filling but tastes great" wax?:dong:

My boat is black. When I did it, I didn't get streaks like with some of the waxes I have tried.
Maybe someone with a black truck that has used Rejex can chime in :dontknow:

Black Box is great. Curious to try rejex on the boat.

Rejex is the shit. Only stuff I use now.:rock:

I been useing Meguiar's Professional Hi-Tech Yellow Wax for years. Gose on and off easily and great paint protection, but I guess they all say that.:D

Rejex is the shit. Only stuff I use now.:rock:

I agree! This pic was taken at the Mopar Nationals last year. Claybar and Rejex a couple weeks before. Drove up and just "wiped" the road grime/bugs away. I actually just misted the truck with cool water and wiped it down. Notice the reflection of the truck beside it. Good enough for 3rd in the "Viper Truck" class sportin' 35,000 miles! I would say it's better than the shit.:D

MoparNationals2010110.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back