What kind of exahust is this??

LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, truck came with this exhaust, and not sure what brand it is, is it a Borla? :dontknow:

P1010599.jpg

P1010601.jpg

P1010602.jpg

P1010603.jpg

P1010604.jpg

P1010605.jpg

P1010606.jpg

and also what the heck is this from :confused: :dontknow: :dontknow: i cant find where this could possible go in the truck :dontknow:

P1010610.jpg

P1010611.jpg

P1010612.jpg

thanks! :rock:

That's Borla, the Mopar is not all SS
The plastic cover looks like the jack cover under the passenger side seat.

Coors light water(for the women) and some kind of lager...:D

Wasnt talkin about the piss water.

Its the other dark bottle-lager. Reminds me of Red Stripe. Ah memories of The Keys.

I would be interested to know what it is as i havent seen anything like it in our liquor stores here.

SHU

Well, the exhaust is not stock and is not a B&B.
The plastic piece is a cover for the jack that goes on the side of the passenger seat.

Don't know the exhaust, but the beer is Session. Never had it as I'm not a lager fan, but I've seen it in the stores.

GADodgetech said:
That peice is for 06 only ;)

Yep that piece attaches to the bottom side of the seat. It is a Borla/Mopar exhaust, they are the same.

thanks guys :rock: :rock: Randy told me it was a borla...just wanted it to make sure :D

and yes...it is session...and my GOOD beer is in the fridge, XX Amber hmmmmm super goooood beer :rock: :rock:
5799.jpg

theres a little latch on the side of the jack cover, flip it open and it fits in a hole underneath the seath on the supports for the seat. lock it into place accordingly with the latches and notches then close the flap to seal the deal... very easy if you're looking at it while @ the passenger seat.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back