What made you decide to buy a 10?

srt 10

I had an 05 larimie, loved it then saw the 05 go mango daytona, had to have it, put all sorts of stuff on it still wasnt fast enough, then one sunday afternoon drove by my dealership saw the srt 10s for the first time, test frove it and traded on the spot, love this truck...:rock: :congrats:

I've wanted one since they first came out. I decided to start looking early 08 once I noticed that prices were dropping rediculously fast. I've loved every minute in mine

I remember buying my 2003 Hemi 2500, was before they put the Hemi in the 1500,s and was one of the first In the state. 6 months later They put the Hemi in the 1500 and after that they came out with the srt 10, local dealer wanted 75,000 for It though . after the broo Hah died down I saw it In a dealer a year later, got him down to 36,000 and they gave me 18,000 for my Hemi and that was that.:)

My first 10.....

Well imma diehard Mopar guy(by birth) i have never had the oportunity to have the true mopar power until the last few years tho. I have had an 84 charger(no not the cool one....the 4 cylinder one) then neon, neon, then finally a step up 1 month b4 i got married i went lookin for a dakota r/t(my wedding present to myself b4 responsibility kicked in) saw an 04 dakota slt...not an r/t but a decent deal. Bought it(with future wifes blessing) and kept 2 yrs. Then one clear night we're driving to arby's to pick up dinner(in my 99 neon mind you) and i see it a B E A utiful Silver 04 SRT10 sitting by the road. Had never had the chance to even look in one so i parked by the road and said to the wife "watch out for salesmen. they're sneaky!". So im drooling thru the drivers window when, BAM!, out of no where i hear "wanna drive it?" I said um yes! but i cant afford. He said ya never know, why not drive it. SO of course i do what we all do i drove the temptress for a back road loop and came back smiling so hard my face hurt. The salesman said wanna take it home and i reminded him i cant afford it! so he said then bring it back tomorrow. so i did, then the next day after 8 hours in the dealership i drove away one 04 dakota lighter and one 04 srt happier for about 20k with 11k on the odometer. Best investment so far i hope...if not the investment can surely be in love as i go down the 1/4 mile! WOW i typed waaaaaaaay more than i was expecting....think i will wash the baby in the morning...she needs it;)

Da1Chief said:
Saw one, Wanted one, Found one, Drove one, GREAT price, Bought it.

Now I Own one :)

What else needs to be said.. :)
Same story here, except didn't do the "drove one" part until after the "bought it" part. All the same in the end. :D for 3+yrs. now :burnout:

i gave my son my 06 hemi ,,so i had to get some thing to out run him in lol:)

[COLOR='Red"]The REAL reson I bought one...? :dontknow:Because I didn't have enough drama in my life.[/COLOR]

Back