What made you decide to buy a 10?

The massive torque and the uniqueness of having and driving a truch with a v10.

Because it was/is the most awesome, baddest looking stock truck ever, Main reason I wanted one!! The awesome power plant was just a really good bonus!!

Didn't really need anything done to be what I wanted, although a few minor mods like losing the "RAM" on the sides and diff. tail lts. made it even better!!
Buying it new a year+old and 14k under sticker didn't hurt the cause either!

I needed to upgrade my driveway? :D

I was pretty upset about some relationship/family drama that I had really no control over. :(

I first started searching for a viper, I thought I could pick up one cheap because of the gas crunch. I found a few but they were 100's of miles away. #642 (2004 RC Black) was sitting out front so I took it for a test drive and never gave up the keys...:burnout:

My biggest regret were trading my old 98 QC sport because I took such good care of it and got next to nothing for it. :dontknow: I think I had to get rid of some ghosts from a past relationship.:dontknow:

Coolest thing to happen to me ? After owning it two weeks and just parking it in my driveway ( I walk/bike 2 miles to work). Girls started introducing themselves to me. What kind of truck scores chicks and you don't even have to drive it?? !:congrats:

"Its not where you drive it, It's where you park it":rock:

Sheer SEX Appeal:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I fell in love with the 10's the first time I seen one, and jumped on the Yellow Fever Carmax was displaying the last couple of days. 500 total in Yellow and mine is 153, not bad for just under $24K. Course we also have to consider that I don't take delivery of the truck until sometime in November, I'm in Iraq until then, and I'll only drive it for about 2 weeks before putting it in storage until March, thats when I finish my 3rd deployment in Iraq.

Because I had to many troubles w/ my 04 qc... also I took it to the track once and loss 6 races out of 7.. all of them to imports..... ac stop working went to a different dealer ship and then I saw a grey 06 qc... drove around the block and got in love w the power.. but not w/ the color so they got me a 06 red qc from another dealer.... that grey one.. now belongs to my brother....

Well, it was my brothers and he decided to buy a Range Rover. He had a kid and asked me if I wanted to take over. After driving it a couple times I was hooked. Now I have a baby on the way but I'm not giving it up!

Because my dream since I was kid was to have a viper, I have always loved them. I'm a senior in college and I decided I could afford the srt10 right now and when i get done with my grad school I WILL be buying a viper and having it sit next to the truck in the garage.

I was in love from the moment I first saw the concept truck in 2003:

Resized_dodge_ram_srt10_2002_03_b.jpg

a customer, who owns several mcdonalds around the valley here, brought his'06 qc in so we could change his brakes. i drove the truck around for a few days and thought about how much fun it would be to get a rc for the manual and drive it daily. since then i'm loving my choice to get one.

Needed a smaller truck than my diesel...but still wanted all the power without doing upgrades blowing egr cooler's, like the diesel did! Not to mention it's got a VIPER engine, that everyone wants to see!!!!! :D

I took my 04 Hemi sport to the dealer to check a vibration at idle. The tech put 35 miles on my truck, spilled coffee in my cup holder & left parts of a strong smelling raw vegetable on the floor. The service manager told me that they could not verify any vibration and the truck was fine. At that point I did not want that trunk anymore. Later that week I was driving through a neighboring city & saw a Ram SRT 10 at another Dodge dealer so I traded in the Hemi.

I've always loved Vipers. My room used to be filled with models and posters of Vipers. My dad's friend has the 98 coupe and when I got to ride in it I was officially obsessed. The last few years I've gotten to drive the 05 Viper and it only made the addiction worse. I had to feed the addiction so I looked at new and used trucks and saw that the 10s weren't too expensive. I would have never been happy in anything else. You only live once so live it up while you can:rock: Later on I might be able to afford the car, but right now I decided I could afford the truck and it's officially my child :D :burnout: I never get tired of the compliments and stares from hot chicks to old (drunk) guys :D

i was puting gas in my 03 hemi when this guy in a silver 10 took off from the station smokin down the tires , felt fuel hose go limp lol. then traded hemi for the beast !!!!!! never get tired of this thing, think im a little crazy cause sometimes in the evening i go in the garage and say goodnite !!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back