What Mods Would You Want??

Cherry Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all have asked what after market products are available for our trucks who makes them and which one is better. How about we decide the after market products that are available for our trucks and what we would want, not what someone else just has for sale.

I have been in the manufacturing business for 30 years designing and developing products for the automotive industry. I would like to develop products with the members on this forum on a group basis. So let’s hear what you may want to add.

I look forward to doing business with all the members here and supporting the VTCOA. If you have any questions or comments, just let me know.

See the attached pictures of some equipment that is available to produce the products we want.

Ron
Cherry Performance

TUBE BENDER
TUBEBENDERSHAPES.gif

PIPE BENDER
PIPEBENDER.jpg

TRUMPF TRUPUNCH 1000
TruPunch_1000.jpg

TRUMPF 4000 WATT LASER
TruLaser-3030.jpg

TRUMPF 300 TON PRESS BRAKE
TruBend-5130.jpg

PLATE ROLLER
METALROLLER.jpg

HAAS VMC MILL
HAASMILL.jpg

HAAS CNC LATHE
HAASLATHE.jpg

FADAL 8030 VMC
FADAL8030.jpg

FADAL 4020 VMC
FADAL4020.jpg

FLOW 86K WATERJET
FLOWWATERJET.jpg

POWDER COATING LINE
PowderCoatingCapabilities.jpg

I don't know if this is available anywhere but for the people that don't have wipers on, a cowling to replace the factory one.

Rear roll pan, fender flares, panel for side exhaust exits, rear bumper cover with exhaust cut outs on both sides (for those who want to run duals out each side), rear bumper cover with no exhaust cut outs (for those who run side exhaust exits), light weight sheet metal bed cover

I can probably come up with more once these are argued and ironed out. :D

Exo said:
I don't know if this is available anywhere but for the people that don't have wipers on, a cowling to replace the factory one.

Now there ya go .......

Exo said:

Thats a good idea Todd,I'm going wiperless , Did you get your slicks?

How about a catback system? something with a different sound like a Corsa exhaust.

17" wheels for slicks that look the same as the stock wheels but wider then stock size?

Exo said:
Looking into urethane molded parts. Strong yet has some flexability, much better than fiberglass:rock:
37-3011.jpg

That is cool. I really want to go wiperless but that maybe an option cause the weather up here is so unpredictable. haha.

Yellow venom said:
17" wheels for slicks that look the same as the stock wheels but wider then stock size?
sounds like a good idea as well as affordable long tubes!

I'm with yellow venom. 16-17 inch wheels with proper backspacing to fit insde the fenders.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Rear roll pan, fender flares, panel for side exhaust exits, rear bumper cover with exhaust cut outs on both sides (for those who want to run duals out each side), rear bumper cover with no exhaust cut outs (for those who run side exhaust exits), light weight sheet metal bed cover

I can probably come up with more once these are argued and ironed out. :D
Something like this:dontknow:
38.jpg

What about an affordable bolt it roll bar with harness bar at about 45 degrees down behind should height of the seats??

i'm onboard with some reasonable priced long tubes for QC

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
What about an affordable bolt it roll bar with harness bar at about 45 degrees down behind should height of the seats??
:dito:

ViperTruck2933 said:

Best post this year! I want side exhaust and i want to buy a kit to make it happen.

bolt in roll bar.

15" wheels with a lot of offset to run skinnies

smaller brake calipers

aluminum bumper supports front and rear

revised aluminum intake manifold to fit intercooler and whipple type blower

shoot i need to go down and see that shop of yours already, i might as well put in a app. My cuz is excellent fabricator and could use your help getting some of his more intricate ideas off the paper

Yellow venom said:
like that idea, but i'll go one better - 16" x 10" wheels that fit better under the wheel wells more like the stockers do & smaller rear calipers so the 16's fit........ :)

modify this setup (part#0589-7057):
http://www.eaglewheels.com/058.htm

to make this tire work:
http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=71&rn=347&action=show_detail

if all else fails, just getting smaller rear calipers so the 16's fit would be huge !!!!!
:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back