What other cool cars and trucks have you had ?

OGVIPER

Full Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The srt 10 is arguably one of the best trucks ever made. I never thought I would have one so I halfway imitated it with a viper hood on a 06 ram 3500 cummins mega cab. I looked for seats out of an srt 10 for years and never found any. Swore I'd never sell the 06 but it's been gone a few years now. Funny how life changes. Just curious as to what else you crazy srt 10 lovers have got into over these last 20 years.

I can't say I've had any cool vehicles for a very long time. My daily was an 01 Passat Wagon with V6 Audi set up. Loved that littke power wagon. It finally had to go and I have a 21 Tucson SUV 2.4L FWD - It's more like a singer sewing machine! But it gets 30mpg most all day long on the freeway

My most beloved besides my 10 is my 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup. 350 with a 3 on the tree :D

That is fun to drive and I like old skool

92A859F8-E048-4304-8E7E-C30608F13A6A.jpeg My dream car was 69 Charger R/T but that never happened. I got a 1968 Buick Riviera when i got out of high school. It had big tires on it and a 455 engine. I thought it was so cool lol. It had the bucket seats and console i could barely see over the steering wheel - what a boat. It was like this one

Last edited:
View attachment 65592 My dream car was 69 Charger R/T but that never happened. I got a 1968 Buick Riviera when i got out of high school. It had big tires on it and a 455 engine. I thought it was so cool lol. It had the bucket seats and console i could barely see over the steering wheel - what a boat. It was like this one
Damn U was Pimpin in that boat :D

I was a 340 duster fanatic way back . Always wanted the Plymouth Superbird or Daytona charger with the 426 Hemi but never came across one I could afford at the time ! The closest to getting a Hemi car was a guy selling a 68 Charger for cheap and had no idea what he had ! Again money was the problem and I had just purchased My 1st 340 Duster a couple weeks before and I couldn’t get anyone to loan me the cash . I borrowed the cash from my boss for the Duster and Dad said NO ! The guy wanted $2500 for the Charger and it was very clean !
But hey I did hot wire my older brothers Ford Station wagon with a blown out muffler and got stopped at a cop road block check ! The cop had no idea and just said get it fixed , hahaha ! did the same with my brother pinto . When I floored it and ran down the street the hood flew off over top of the car hahaha , needless to say I turned around put the hood back on and parked it again .. Other than that I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once !

:eek:
I was a 340 duster fanatic way back . Always wanted the Plymouth Superbird or Daytona charger with the 426 Hemi but never came across one I could afford at the time ! The closest to getting a Hemi car was a guy selling a 68 Charger for cheap and had no idea what he had ! Again money was the problem and I had just purchased My 1st 340 Duster a couple weeks before and I couldn’t get anyone to loan me the cash . I borrowed the cash from my boss for the Duster and Dad said NO ! The guy wanted $2500 for the Charger and it was very clean !
But hey I did hot wire my older brothers Ford Station wagon with a blown out muffler and got stopped at a cop road block check ! The cop had no idea and just said get it fixed , hahaha ! did the same with my brother pinto . When I floored it and ran down the street the hood flew off over top of the car hahaha , needless to say I turned around put the hood back on and parked it again .. Other than that I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once !
Your stories are hilarious! I hope Brother never found out :eek::eek:

to bad on the charger but the Duster is cool :cool:

Probably move pretty good with that big motor and cruised like a Cadillac of those times
Oh it did! Way more than my capabilities back then! My dad loved the hell out of it too hahah! It needs a tune up let me drive it to my shop at work and take care of that for ya! Never knew why a tune up took weeks lol lol

:eek:
Your stories are hilarious! I hope Brother never found out :eek::eek:

to bad on the charger but the Duster is cool :cool:
But those were the sew the wild outs days and my first job making a whooooping 2.25 per hour .. Dad thought I would kill myself if I got a car with power ,,, hence my 225 slant 6 Duster … Little did he know hahaha it made no difference the way I drove ..

Oh it did! Way more than my capabilities back then! My dad loved the hell out of it too hahah! It needs a tune up let me drive it to my shop at work and take care of that for ya! Never knew why a tune up took weeks lol lol
Hahaha , dads can be slick at times

They can be! And kids fall for that
shit! Hahahaha

ever been Snipe hunting in the middle of the night in the sand dunes??
Well I have:eek:
But did you bag a snipe hahaha .. yes gullibility is a come trait when growing up ..
the one I liked the best was during my Boy Scout years and sending the newbie to get the left handed smoke changer hahaha

But those were the sew the wild outs days and my first job making a whooooping 2.25 per hour .. Dad thought I would kill myself if I got a car with power ,,, hence my 225 slant 6 Duster … Little did he know hahaha it made no difference the way I drove ..
Funny!! But you gained a lot of skill !

i didn't drive fast and crazy but i there was lots of dirt and hills and that slant 6 had lots of climbing ability :D

But did you bag a snipe hahaha .. yes gullibility is a come trait when growing up ..
the one I liked the best was during my Boy Scout years and sending the newbie to get the left handed smoke changer hahaha
No snipe that night! I was so pissed. I was the princess daughter and you don't do that to the princess!

Of course that made it all the more fun for my Dad hahah

Funny!! But you gained a lot of skill !

i didn't drive fast and crazy but i there was lots of dirt and hills and that slant 6 had lots of climbing ability :D
Most definitely gain skills but settled down over time , well to a point anyways as I got older and dumber LOL !

Is it like sending the noob in to her you a muffler bearing? Hahah

No snipe that night! I was so pissed. I was the princess daughter and you don't do that to the princess!

Of course that made it all the more fun for my Dad hahah
Hahaha ! That night huh ! How about the other nights

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back