WHAT THE FUGG ARE YOU DRINKIN NOW?

505'sFastestViper. said:
i think obama took the Christmas spirit out of everyone in this part of the country

And he's taking it with him to Hawaii for two weeks. How nice. :dontknow: I guess whatever it takes to keep spend crazy Michelle happy huh? Now I'm stuck with drinking a Mojito for Christmas. No I don't think Mojito is a ghey drink. I rather like its minty-ness..

" Mythos" Greek Beer is the order of the day, then Peroni for this evening:rock: Im feeling a little multi cultural today:D

thewelshm

ohiosrt10 said:
Just popped a Blue Moon. I forgot to buy an orange but I'll gladly drink it without one...

If you can find it, try some Great White. I like Blue Moon, but to me Great White is better.

Monster and grey goose. Merry Christmas!!!

Apricot Brandy and Budweiser, watching for Santa!

Right now we are having White Russians..Diannes sister made me some home made Baileys which I will be opening shortly...Nothing says Xmas like lots of Jameson..lol

Oh, I also just had a Decadron chaser..Im on steroids for the swelling in my neck..I originally had either an infection behind my ear or a brain fluid leak at the site of my previous brain surgery. They had me on the Decadron and Keflex. I finished the Keflex, and was reducing the steroids as you cant stop cold turkey. As soon as I stopped the Keflex, the swelling has returned..I talked to the docs, and they put me back on full doses of Decadron..40mg 4 times a day..Might have to go back in the hospital to drain the swelling and get a spinal tap..Will find out next week I guess..Till then?...Bottoms up!!!,,lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back