WHAT THE FUGG ARE YOU DRINKIN NOW?

Riff62 said:
Oh, I also just had a Decadron chaser..Im on steroids for the swelling in my neck..I originally had either an infection behind my ear or a brain fluid leak at the site of my previous brain surgery. They had me on the Decadron and Keflex. I finished the Keflex, and was reducing the steroids as you cant stop cold turkey. As soon as I stopped the Keflex, the swelling has returned..I talked to the docs, and they put me back on full doses of Decadron..40mg 4 times a day..Might have to go back in the hospital to drain the swelling and get a spinal tap..Will find out next week I guess..Till then?...Bottoms up!!!,,lol

To your good health, sir. :rock:

D

The alcohol keeps my irritability from the steroids in check. thats my story an Ima stickin tuit..

I just had one of those pip-squeek 8 fl. oz. cans of Sprite. Mommy says I never finish it all so she got me those.

'shine
lots of shine :D

last of the rye,a half pint of corn, and some really smooth peach

alternating with Crown Royal with Sprite chaser :D

started Wed at 9 am at work and been sipping along a little at a time through last night

nothing for today (26th)

HOT RAM said:
'shine
lots of shine :D

last of the rye,a half pint of corn, and some really smooth peach

alternating with Crown Royal with Sprite chaser :D

started Wed at 9 am at work and been sipping along a little at a time through last night

nothing for today (26th)
Been a while since I've had any peach shine. Used to be one of the guys in N. Atlanta that would be carrying a jar of that around all night calling for me to come drink with him. I'd try to avoid him, but it never seemed to work out that way hehehe.

OCBob said:
Been a while since I've had any peach shine. Used to be one of the guys in N. Atlanta that would be carrying a jar of that around all night calling for me to come drink with him. I'd try to avoid him, but it never seemed to work out that way hehehe.

It is some good stuff ! A little goes a L O N G way :D

Maybe we can drink some together one day :rock:

Tonight it's bud light tall boys...why the fugg did I buy those?

Silverback said:
Hope you get to feeling better. Sick is not the way to spend the holiday season.

Thanks ! :rock:

I am feeling better.Taking antibiotics,prednisone,and a new inhaler.I can breathe a LOT better this afternoon.:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back