What tires... again

MikeNice

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that there has been several threads on this but I can’t seem to find them.
My stockers are about dead and I need to find a replacement. I have looked at the stock Pzeros, and have also got a price on the Continentals. I haven't seen anything on our trucks but stock, pics would be appreciated.
Ant help would be appreciated.
Mike

Do NOT get the Toyo Proxese's they SUCK :mad: in the rain. When I go through them I will be going to the Nitto 420.

General Grabber UHP's !! :rock: :rock:

LOTS of members have them now and I think all of them had positive reviews

Yokohoma Prada X, Great in rain and snow and no loss of performance. 150 tire rack.

Can someone show me what the General Grabbers look like on a stock rim? I am in the market too and the pics I have seen on the various websites are not complimentary....;)

WOW! I wish there was a "Tire Rack" store up here in Canada! they sell tires for what there worth! Up here the stock pzero's are around $700+ last time I checked!

Yellow venom said:
WOW! I wish there was a "Tire Rack" store up here in Canada! they sell tires for what there worth! Up here the stock pzero's are around $700+ last time I checked!
They ship to canada dont they?

TireRack is right at the top of the best places I have ever dealt with, I saved HUGE bucks shopping direct.
I got express shipping and it was only $200-$300 USD or there abouts to New Zealand lol, how, I have no idea.

I run Continental “CrossContactâ€￾ UHP Tires - 305/45R22 (W Rated). Love em.
They fill in the wells better, offer more traction from the increased sidewall and a slightly more comfortable ride. I'll be sticking with these.

Cheers,
Carl

TireRack1.jpg

Satin1Wheel.jpg

BatramHills1.JPG

THE_BATRAM.JPG

Loving the Kuhmos here. little softer on the sidewall but rated at 149 mph. excellent traction and good wet performance........

DevilDawg3097 said:
They ship to canada dont they?

I'm sure they do,I would only guess it wouldn't be cheap!:dontknow: + custom's fees,but I just read $200-300 shipped to New Zealand! WOW!:rock: ,might be worthwhile to look into! Thanks:rock:

i got the continental cross contacts like carl...but they're z rated...not to correct you, carl, but your tires say z rated...so i'm assuming they're the same ones...i really like them...i may try the yoko paradas next time, i think they're available in z rated as well...i've had the kumhos, and i absolutely hated them...now, i kinda skimped and didn't get the z rated versions, so that may have been why the truck handled like shit...swayed around a good bit under hard throttle and the twisties....needless to say, the nittos look good to me, but i don't think they can be gotten in z rated...so...i just know i won't be buying another tire for this truck that isn't z rated...

The ratings only apply to the top sustained speed they will be safe with.

I don't know anyone running over 150mph for sustained periods of time.

The General Grabber UHP's aren't rated as high as the stock Pirellis,but they handle waaaaaay better. :rock: :D

Yellow venom said:
I'm sure they do,I would only guess it wouldn't be cheap!:dontknow: + custom's fees,but I just read $200-300 shipped to New Zealand! WOW!:rock: ,might be worthwhile to look into! Thanks:rock:
I read some more about it and everything said you would save about 200-300 canadian even with the fees. so it maybe worth looking into

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back