What to do with those SRT-10 door badges.....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is an idea.......

4239007_16.jpg

do you know where i can get some of those at?

It looks good by the way. After a long drive with your arm on the door you'll have some nice indentions. lol

71dusterjon said:
looks really good. you guys should paint your red door marker lens so they don't stick out.

lovethistruck has some neat fangs aluminum replacements.

That hood badge looks badass:rock:

Heres the door reflector replacement...

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 102
LoveThisTruck said:
That hood badge looks badass:rock:

Heres the door reflector replacement...

Thanks Brad. I was searching for a pic. For some reason I thought they were the fangs logo. I still like em!

Thanks Jon! :) For the record to keep on topic I had planned to use the "Viper Powered" hood decals for my doors (06 spot) and I still may but I will wait and see where my forced induction road takes me. I have 2 "SUPERCHARGED" emblems/decals (below) ready and waiting. Just to remind the passenger what they're in (if the whine wasn't enough) lol. :D

SUPERCHARGEDEmblem.jpg

Carlwalski said:
Thanks Jon! :) For the record to keep on topic I had planned to use the "Viper Powered" hood decals for my doors (06 spot) and I still may but I will wait and see where my forced induction road takes me. I have 2 "SUPERCHARGED" emblems/decals (below) ready and waiting. Just to remind the passenger what they're in (if the whine wasn't enough) lol. :D

Sorry for the thread-jack . . . But Carl, do you still have the (2) small 06 style door badges? I want them if you do!

Roz-SRT said:
Sorry for the thread-jack . . . But Carl, do you still have the (2) small 06 style door badges? I want them if you do!
I do indeed but will sit on them for now as I may incorporate them somehow, not sure yet but they don't reproduce or sell them new (as far as I know) so I don't want to sell them. :p 1 is damaged from memory anyhow and will take a little work to straighten it out, the other is fine. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I don't use them you're first on the list (if you still need them by "then"). :)

Carlwalski said:
I do indeed but will sit on them for now as I may incorporate them somehow, not sure yet but they don't reproduce or sell them new (as far as I know) so I don't want to sell them. :p 1 is damaged from memory anyhow and will take a little work to straighten it out, the other is fine. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I don't use them you're first on the list (if you still need them by "then"). :)

Thanks bro, I appreciate it!! You're right though, they're not available by themselves. A person would have to purchase the entire door panel! :eek:

Ok, my next question: Do you still have the exterior ones? :D

andrew heywood said:
I think the SRT 10 badge would look perdy cherry in the front grille.........:rock:

That is my plan. I'm trying to find a set of them right now. Anyone know of any pm me. I want the 04/05 style

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back