WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A RAM SRT-10

Stock!!!

even though this is a five year old thread lol

Great point!

the Queen got her bags updated :p

Great point!

the Queen got her bags updated :p
I’m going to have to get that done now that I got rid of that sway bar clunking .. sounded so bad just taking it out of my driveway I thought the front end was going to fall off .. FIXED NOW :)

I’m going to have to get that done now that I got rid of that sway bar clunking .. sounded so bad just taking it out of my driveway I thought the front end was going to fall off .. FIXED NOW :)
Awesome
Awesome on the Fix! Now go get her bags fixed. At least that one is free!

Any other recalls you know of ,, I never had any done on my truck
I don't know of any. Haven't received any notices. Will need to look at NHTSA website

I don't know of any. Haven't received any notices. Will need to look at NHTSA website
I’ll have to check that ..
it ticks me off about the brake locking up problem ,, dangerous as hell . My rotors one night turned cherry red hot when the caliper locked up .. fire hazard and more .. I reported it several times to the recall people and nothing ever came of it ..

I’ll have to check that ..
it ticks me off about the brake locking up problem ,, dangerous as hell . My rotors one night turned cherry red hot when the caliper locked up .. fire hazard and more .. I reported it several times to the recall people and nothing ever came of it ..
Glad you didn't die. That May be one of their requirements :eek:

Glad you didn't die. That May be one of their requirements :eek:
I know ! I think they ignored any complaints because there wasn’t enough trucks made .

Keep an eye on the lower ball joints and the sway bar end links .
The adjustable brake pedal side to side movement . Make sure you find out if it had power adders removed like Nitrous.. lots of little dingleberry things .. but the main thing is make sure it has a gas pedal and full tank hahaha

Keep an eye on the lower ball joints and the sway bar end links .
The adjustable brake pedal side to side movement . Make sure you find out if it had power adders removed like Nitrous.. lots of little dingleberry things .. but the main thing is make sure it has a gas pedal and full tank hahaha
Yah cuz who needs brakes anyways!

After reading this thread it appears baker calipers are a big deal!! Locking up and all!

After reading this thread it appears baker calipers are a big deal!! Locking up and all!
I’ve hear those baker calipers are much better after the icing is put on .. Chocolate covered ones are especially delicious :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back