what was the retail price for a 04 srt ram?

yakdick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering what the sticker price was for a brand new 04 srt ram back in 2004 in canada? just curiuos anybody know?

paid sticker for mine...it was $46,984. best vehicle purchase i ever made:rock:

$51k sounds right. The window sticker for my 06 RC was $56k.

The 04 listed new at a dealer near my office was offered out at 20K over sticker about $70k and it sold to someone from Alberta!

I looked at the first ever 04 that Pioneer Chrysler had sold. Sticker I think was 63K. I believe this is the same truck that Alberta-SRT owns.

yellowfever#154 said:
I looked at the first ever 04 that Pioneer Chrysler had sold. Sticker I think was 63K. I believe this is the same truck that Alberta-SRT owns.
I actually got the truck for a little under sticker price, and no Doc fees. Made the deal before the truck was delivered to the dealer, then when it came in and they realized other dealers were geting 10-15K over sticker they tried to back out and I had to threaten legal action to get the truck at the original price. I had the build sheet with the VIN from my sales guy and they tried to say that it wasn't my truck. They kept it for about a week in the showroom, that pissed me off but in the end I got it and luckily there wasn't a mark on it.

They sold a second one for 12K over sticker and brought that one in from Red Deer. My truck waas the only one they got from Dodge. Some dealers were asking $75-$80K for trucks that already had a few hundred Kms on them. Only 11 new trucks were allocated to Northern Alberta so Dealers that were not allocated a truck were paying more to get them than I paid for my new one.

Alberta-SRT said:
I actually got the truck for a little under sticker price, and no Doc fees. Made the deal before the truck was delivered to the dealer, then when it came in and they realized other dealers were geting 10-15K over sticker they tried to back out and I had to threaten legal action to get the truck at the original price. I had the build sheet with the VIN from my sales guy and they tried to say that it wasn't my truck. They kept it for about a week in the showroom, that pissed me off but in the end I got it and luckily there wasn't a mark on it.

They sold a second one for 12K over sticker and brought that one in from Red Deer. My truck waas the only one they got from Dodge. Some dealers were asking $75-$80K for trucks that already had a few hundred Kms on them. Only 11 new trucks were allocated to Northern Alberta so Dealers that were not allocated a truck were paying more to get them than I paid for my new one.
Too bad they arent worth that now...

Mine was originally sold in Burlington,NJ
sticker was $48k + mark-ups = $52k :eek:

First one I ever looked at was in Myrtle Beach,SC
it was used and they wanted $46k !!!!!!!!! :mad:

bought mine used for $31k with only 4,000 miles on it :D

Need for Speed said:
Too bad they arent worth that now...
You guys have to remember the exchange at the time was around $1.5 to $1.4Cdn for $1 US. So we paid about the same as the US guys that bought new if there was no dealer markup. Here in Canada they still bring a little more than what they do in the US because they are pretty rare. Lots of US trucks up here now though so that is hurting us a little pricewise. Can't blame anyone for getting a US truck, especially if the plans were to mod it. My plans from the start was to keep it stock and the Cdn models are rarer than the US trucks so I wanted a Cdn one. Just like my 83 Mustang GT with 32,000KM. All original right down to the TRX wheels. My Harley is another story but it can always be restored to stock if I ever want to.

HOT RAM said:
Mine was originally sold in Burlington,NJ
sticker was $48k + mark-ups = $52k :eek:

First one I ever looked at was in Myrtle Beach,SC
it was used and they wanted $46k !!!!!!!!! :mad:

bought mine used for $31k with only 4,000 miles on it :D

When did you buy yours?

Does any one know where i can find all the info about my truck... i'm the 2nd owner but would like to know all the details about how much it went for an what not

Alberta-SRT said:

So I guess I was there on the right week. Not once did they ever tell me it was sold. I asked if I could test drive it and of course they said not without a purchase agreement. They really tried hard to sell it to me, but in those days I couldnt afford it.

I wanted to by a 10 new. There were so few around and the dealers were seriously over charging for these trucks. My friend who has a dealership in BC sold the truck I have to a Viper collector. This fellow bought a new 600bhp Viper when they came out and traded the truck. It had 7000 km and was totally stock.

There are altra-low mileage trucks out there. There is one in Edmonton with 100km and one in BC with 600km. When I checked into these trucks last year, both were asking $50k+. I don't know if they sold.
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Tooloe said:
Does any one know where i can find all the info about my truck... i'm the 2nd owner but would like to know all the details about how much it went for an what not

Maybe Stingray can help you

The sticker on mine was about $46,000, I got it in June of 04 for $46,000 out the door.

Bill.

2005 yellow fever ED, RC 66,000 $ back in 2005 plus taxes and tag's in NJ

I paid about 50k for mine (out the door) in Dec '04.........

As if that's in ANY way relative or relevant now....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back