What will I run?

SWIFT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is you guys guess on what my truck will run on the 175 shot? It should make around 570rwhp and 600rwtq all stock but spray! :rock: I am thinking lower 12's but I could be wrong. I plan to leave off the bottle and spray around 3k rpm in 1st and let the truck do the rest. I'm not sure on traction but on the street is spins pretty hard (of coarse) The 175 pulls MUCH harder than the 125 shot that it was dynoed with (see sig) I may pull the passenger seat out and back seat as well. If the damn truck had 6 lug I could use my friends CCW's and slicks off a Viper but until I get some its street tires:( I really want to run low 12's with no other mods but spray.

All about traction and reaction...don't let anyone tell you it's not happening cause it's certainly possible if u can do both those things!!! :rock: Good Luck!!

Craig said:
All about traction and reaction...don't let anyone tell you it's not happening cause it's certainly possible if u can do both those things!!! :rock: Good Luck!!

Reaction?

bucke77 said:
Not happening. My guess low 13,s high 12's.
I ran 13.5 bone stock. I would be mad as hell only to cut a few tenths off with spray!!! I will say 12.6's but I guess we will have to see. I'm ready for the damn track to open!!

Craig said:
Ummm reaction time....at the tree at the track,lol yo no lo comprendo?? :p :dontknow:
I think what he means is reaction doesnt effect your time. You could set there for 30 seconds and go and still run a 12.

If you are spraying off the line then you will more likely be in the 2.4-2.6 60's. If you can delay the spray until after you shift into second then you should be able to run mid 12's. Otherwise you will be roasting those tires all the way down the track.

hows that tranny holdin up? mines gone out a couple times without nos or a blower.

AWDisuzu said:
hows that tranny holdin up? mines gone out a couple times without nos or a blower.
So far so good.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back