What year did they make blue?

jwall09

Reaction score
Anyone know when they made the blue SRT10 like the one in the add at the top of the page? all blue and blue with white strips, either one.

There were 52 of them made, 50 as a special for Viper club members.
If you were a Viper Club member and owned a Viper car there was a lottery for the ability to purchase one.

The other 2 were automatic trans equipped and used for pace trucks at Daytona.

Rumor has it that the 2 automatic's were destroyed after there use... I hope it was a lie

ViperJeff said:
Rumor has it that the 2 automatic's were destroyed after there use... I hope it was a lie
Sorry to say Jeff, it is not a rumor!

Bill.

Afaid someone would say that

Wish I had their VIN's

Maybe somewhere in this photo are those two but gone rare trucks

What a shame, however, this is the best photo I have of the VCA's all together

01_HSSSTOY-12.jpg

A picture of the Glory Days

01_HSSSTOY-20.jpg

Wonder how they were configured? I guess they were just like the QC (column shift). It would have been SOOOOO bloody good to have seen or known. :( By the way, that VCA group photo is kick arse Jeff, thanks for sharing it!

Here is your answer Carl
PaceTruck-06.jpg

ViperJeff said:
Here is your answer Carl
Cool, thanks mate! As I thought, cost effective and simple, the perfect answer for an LE truck. Thanks Jeff!! :)

Carlwalski said:
Cool, thanks mate! As I thought, cost effective and simple, the perfect answer for an LE truck. Thanks Jeff!! :)

I knew at some point saving the different things that people knew would come in handy

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Maybe somewhere in this photo are those two but gone rare trucks

What a shame, however, this is the best photo I have of the VCA's all together

01_HSSSTOY-12.jpg
Morning wood................:p :D Thanks Jeff. PS I was watching a rebroadcast of the first Mecum auction from Kissemee Fla (sorry if I spelled it wrong) 1st auction for 2010, and an '04 silver RC went across the block with 15,000 mi for $22,000 hammer down. It was silver with sneaky pete badges and headers. It also looked like it was lowered.

Last edited:
scoobert said:
those are awesome pics, whats the buttons next to the steering column?
it also has a tape deck, lmao.

They are for the lights they put on the truck to be a pace truck

01_HSSSTOY-18.jpg

irwindale speedway had a blue ram not sure if it was a10 or not ill have to find the pic

So, Can I plea and work this out before the court proceedings

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back