What your Supercharger?

s8taxatty

Reaction score
In my last post I asked about cooler plugs. Thanks for the advice. I was asked about what supercharger I was going to use. I don't know.

Can our fine members weigh in on what they think is the supercharger of choice for our SRT 10s?

And, most importantly for us novices, how hard are the directions to follow?

Your choices are Paxton or Procharger for centrifugal or Roe for twin screw. Roe isn't intercooled but is the most badass if not really the best IMO.

In my last post I asked about cooler plugs. Thanks for the advice. I was asked about what supercharger I was going to use. I don't know.

Can our fine members weigh in on what they think is the supercharger of choice for our SRT 10s?

And, most importantly for us novices, how hard are the directions to follow?
You have 3 supercharger options: roe, Paxton, or Procharger. If you are buying a new one, contact Justin at JMB and get a Procharger. The Procharger can build more power, produces less heat, and can be installed by a novice, especially with Justin's support (top notch service!).

BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA YES OF COURSE IT WORKS!!! WE ALL USE THEM! Its our little club secret :D

Yes bro, most of us have them. We just dont talk about it much because its kindve a secret and we dont want the Lightning guys stealing our idea. A few guys even have two of them. Order it! You wont be disappointed.

It comes with instructions but basically it just attaches to your intake tube where your air filter is. Then all you have to do is wire it up and bam! Instant HP.

You gotta know the secret handshake and voodoo sign for that info. When I got the bucks, I'm in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back