What your Supercharger?

Ummm.... There are a lot of leaves that just landed in my front yard. I'm going to Home Depot for two leaf blowers. BRB

sounds like silversrt92 is going to be making a trip to home depot, great video

Im just gonna strap on an industrial floor dryer or two under the bed of my truck and route it into my bad ass K&N intake. I dont see how anything could go wrong.

3101130Turbofanventilation_b77adaad-dd76-4548-a12a-88e747fc2c4e_20090319045044_medium.jpg

HotRod did that on an 80's corvette. Strapped two of them on, actually. There is a video on YouTube. Maybe I'll dig it up later.

Youtube Road kill TV leaf blower Monza.....

Post a link for me bro-heims ;);):D

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE ROAD KILL TV EPISODES!!

Last edited:
I'm gonna beat you all, I ordered four electric turbos and two of the tornado things for the intake and two of those turbo whistles for my tail pipes,can you say 2000rwhp

Youtube Road kill TV leaf blower Monza.....

Post a link for me bro-heims ;);):D

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE ROAD KILL TV EPISODES!!

That's not the episode I was thinking of. The first imenhey did this was with an old clapped out 'Vette that they later stripped down to almost nothing as a weight savings experiment. I'll keep my eye out for that episode and post it here if I find it. Here's the blower Monza:
Leaf-Blower Supercharging a 1978 Chevrolet Monza Spyder! - Roadkill Episode 16 - YouTube

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back