What your Supercharger?

that poor kid probably just got his license and his daddy bought him a 10 and you guys just made him feel like an idiot. shame on you guys LOL

on the site the picture of the dyno chart says POOPER Charged LOL

that poor kid probably just got his license and his daddy bought him a 10 and you guys just made him feel like an idiot. shame on you guys LOL

Hey Captian Save-A-Hoe, maybe some people should learn a thing or two before buying a 500 hp truck, you wanna go be his knight in shining armor? go for it, nobodys stopping you.

Hey Captian Save-A-Hoe, maybe some people should learn a thing or two before buying a 500 hp truck, you wanna go be his knight in shining armor? go for it, nobodys stopping you.

take it easy only joking around

How the EF did I miss all this today?! I'm slacking.
If you missed this, you are TOTALLY slacking!

Fuck u guys
Easy there, Jose. I told you what was up. And the rest of these guys were just having a little fun. If it upsets you that much, you aren't going to make it here. But if you step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath, maybe have a cerveza, then laugh at this thread, you will find that the very best peeps on the www frequent the VTCoA.

I've been watching this train wreck all day and laughing my a$$ off, and damn is silversrt mad at you guys hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back