Whats a reasonable price to pay ?

RAM MAN

Reaction score
Some of you may know me from other sites

Lately, I've had an urge to buy a SRT10 QC

for Quad Cabs these days ?

lets say its average mileage for year ....

most I have seen are in the mid / upper 20s .. is that about right ??

seems to me the RCs & QCs have been holdin steady at the low to mid 20's for the last year or so

06' QC's or RC's seem to bring 3-5k more than 04-05's;) At least from what I've noticed:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
06' QC's or RC's seem to bring 3-5k more than 04-05's;) At least from what I've noticed:dontknow:

true.:rock:

bein a year newer & fewer out there.:dontknow:

but their day will come:elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :D

& thats not includin the VCA, Yellow Fever, Commemorative Edition & Night Runner models

Last edited:
Myself, I would pay more for an 04-05 just because the interior is so much better then the 06.
When I was researching my truck, the quad cabs were usually 10-20% cheaper than the reg cab trucks. Which made sense to me because I didn't want a quad cab sport truck.

kennygene said:
Myself, I would pay more for an 04-05 just because the interior is so much better then the 06.
When I was researching my truck, the quad cabs were usually 10-20% cheaper than the reg cab trucks. Which made sense to me because I didn't want a quad cab sport truck.

Agree about the interior.....But QC's are 10-20% more now. I just sold my 05 with 4600 miles for 29K.

I also think you have to come across the right buyer. I have my 06' NR for sale at 26k (which I think is a awesome price) and haven't had a buyer yet:dontknow: But one will come I'm sure of it. It took me about 2-1/2 months to sell my 04' with a damaged title:)

I've been following sold prices on Ebay, and since I live in the Mid Michigan area, I've done searches on sites like Autotrader, (and in a roughly 300 mile radius from me, which covers Northern KY, to Chicago / Southern Wisconsin / Indiana area) seems like most are listed in the mid to upper 20s

RAM MAN said:
I've been following sold prices on Ebay, and since I live in the Mid Michigan area, I've done searches on sites like Autotrader, (and in a roughly 300 mile radius from me, which covers Northern KY, to Chicago / Southern Wisconsin / Indiana area) seems like most are listed in the mid to upper 20s

That's about right;) Every now and then you'll come across someone needing to sell quickly and the price will be lower. To bad you don't want a RC:D

I just picked up my 2005 QC with 63k from the auto auction in orlando FL, for $20,800. A few of them ran for around that price.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back